Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mules play their first four games against Pitt, Washburn, Northwest, Nebraska Keary, all teams that will be in the top 25 this week. WTF, I claim foul on the MIAA scheduler.

Comment

There is no shortage of disdain for the mooles at the conference level.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
        There is no shortage of disdain for the mooles at the conference level.

Conspiracy, I knew it. You bunch of bushwhackers.

Comment

Here's my writeup of the UCO-ESU game: https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment...feats_emporia/

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
            Here's my writeup of the UCO-ESU game: https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment...feats_emporia/
            very nicely done. is it going to be a weekly thing? i know a whole bunch more about reload's mother than i do reddit.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

very nicely done. is it going to be a weekly thing? i know a whole bunch more about reload's mother than i do reddit.
              I did Harding at East Central last week. I currently have no plans for Week 3, but I expect to be back at UCO for the NWMSU game in Week 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
                Mules play their first four games against Pitt, Washburn, Northwest, Nebraska Keary, all teams that will be in the top 25 this week. WTF, I claim foul on the MIAA scheduler.
                Unfortunately, NSU and Lincoln can’t play everyone every week.
                Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Unfortunately, NSU and Lincoln can’t play everyone every week.
                  that’s too bad, you guys might finally manage to win 5 games

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

you johnny come latelys talk a lot of sh*t for a school that has several nebbish high schools showing perma-score board on you.

did you know: Queen Elizabeth, who just passed, took power of the monarchy in 1953? In that time frame, she's never witnessed a UNK team beat an Oklahoma team in a playoff game. Ever.
                    however, she HAS witnessed NSU AND UCO both win national championships but.....never kearny. big sigh. hell, even Oklahoma state has a fake national championship.
                    Last edited by jimbo slice; 09-10-2022, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

you johnny come latelys talk a lot of sh*t for a school that has a nebbish high school showing perma-score board on you.

did you know: Queen Elizabeth, who just passed, took power of the monarchy in 1953? In that time frame, she's never witnessed a UNK team beat an Oklahoma team in a playoff game. Ever.
                      however, she HAS witnessed NSU AND UCO both win national championships but.....never kearny. big sigh. hell, even Oklahoma state has a fake national championship.
                      Wait! Are you telling me NSU won a NC in American football? That's hard to imagine, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Wait! Are you telling me NSU won a NC in American football? That's hard to imagine, tbh.
                        i know. most definitely! T W O of them. one of them won with the current head coach as the QB.

Comment

NSU has two national championships 53 and 94 and two runner upd 1980 and 1995. In addition we wete LSC champions in 1999 and 2000. In addition a D2 national semi finalist in 1999. No we have not been good in a while but we carry a pedigree better than most of MIAA member schools ( NW and Pitt excluded). So does UCO( as much as it pains me to say that)

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
                            NSU has two national championships 53 and 94 and two runner upd 1980 and 1995. In addition we wete LSC champions in 1999 and 2000. In addition a D2 national semi finalist in 1999. No we have not been good in a while but we carry a pedigree better than most of MIAA member schools ( NW and Pitt excluded). So does UCO( as much as it pains me to say that)
                            true true

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

Bold statement from a school that, until relatively recently, was also part of the MIAA doormat.
                              Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Bold statement from a school that, until relatively recently, was also part of the MIAA doormat.
                                did we break reload?

not a peep since he climbed his ass back in his 97 Camaro and pedaled his ass out of town. see this is the 2nd time in our 7year history with each other on this board that has him extremely mouthy and overconfident lol. like not overconfident like yeh were gonna beat ya. more like "were going to come in, rape and pillage, impregnate all your cats and slap your grammas around" both times he's had to come back to the board with his hat in his hands. the kansas public school system in the greater Emporia Kansas region has done the poor chap a diservice. he seems to be a slow learner. anyway....

cheer up big dog. you got to come see a good game, a spectacular drone show (seriously cool) eat some good truck stop food. (i'm assuming you stop for your deep fried treat in Guthrie) and the sun came up Friday morning and you were on the right side of the dirt. you guys have the next two weeks at home VS the firechickens and pitt and then AT washburn. SURELY there's a win in there somewhere right? i mean, theres no way you guys start out 1-4. right?

cheer up, sleepy jean. O what can it mean?
                                Last edited by jimbo slice; 09-10-2022, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X