Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Pony in Maryville is hosting a watch party. Check bearcatsports.com for more locations

Comment

Just checked on FloSports on my iPhone and price now shows $19.99 p/mo
      I may spring for that or watch it at The Palms.
      Ben needs to push the NW BB game back to 4:00 pm so we can watch FB game then go to the BB game

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
        Ben needs to push the NW BB game back to 4:00 pm so we can watch FB game then go to the BB game
        Ben won't do that since he has turned NW into a basketball school. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
          see if he can find us a qb in the portal while yer at it
          Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

Ben won't do that since he has turned NW into a basketball school. Lol!
            No such thing as a basketball school. Only schools without football or good football.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

No such thing as a basketball school. Only schools without football or good football.
              Hey at GV we've been a football school for a long time! European!
              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

see if he can find us a qb in the portal while yer at it
                The problem this year was injuries and the coaching staff being married to Hohensee/Wright combo to the point it was sink or swim with that system. I think HCRW is still high on Ruhnke. Kid was really good for Platte County. If they can get Dylan Hair from Blair Oaks to sign, then I truly believe we would be set at QB. Hair could be one of those once in a lifetime D2 QB's but he's starting to get some FCS attention. First QB in Missouri high school football history with 10k passing and 5k rushing.

Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

The problem this year was injuries and the coaching staff being married to Hohensee/Wright combo to the point it was sink or swim with that system. I think HCRW is still high on Ruhnke. Kid was really good for Platte County. If they can get Dylan Hair from Blair Oaks to sign, then I truly believe we would be set at QB. Hair could be one of those once in a lifetime D2 QB's but he's starting to get some FCS attention. First QB in Missouri high school football history with 10k passing and 5k rushing.
                  like the info but i was just screwing around.
                  Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

like the info but i was just screwing around.
                    Stop it!!! We take stuff seriously around here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

Stop it!!! We take stuff seriously around here!!!
                      Spr srs bsns

Comment

So this a little off topic, but what are everyone’s thoughts about the NW/GV game tomorrow?

Comment

For once in my life as gorilla, I’m rooting for the bearcats this weekend, and hoping for a gorilla win, so we can see you guys again in the jungle.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post
                            So this a little off topic, but what are everyone’s thoughts about the NW/GV game tomorrow?
                            NW by 30. Entirely because of the weather...
                            I like turtles.

Comment

The key is how NW plays. GV appears to be a juggernaut this year and I suspect they’ll make few mistakes. NW needs to do the same.

NW Offense needs to limit putting the defense behind the 8 ball due to penalties, turnovers & play calling. They needs to sustain some drives to give the defense a rest.

Defense needs to contain(scrambling QB have hurt NW in the past) hassle and hurry the GV QB and limit long passes. They need to avoid penalties and win the TO battle.

Special teams needs to make all their PAT/FG attempts, make good punts and limit kick returns.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Yea SEMO is on Hair now. Pitt has offered him, I think a real wild card is UCM because he could play earlier. If he goes NW it's only because he doesn't want to change from wearing the Blair Oaks green and white.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X