Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Rich Wright

I’ve had enough of this horrid experiment. Andy Peterson needs to do his job before he gets fired and send Rich Wrong out the door tonight… and let the door hit him on the way out for single handily destroying a dynasty.

Hahahahaha You love to see it

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
      Hahahahaha You love to see it
      We've seen enough of it to know he's not a good head coach if Northwest wants to get back to NC contender status. Play calling, recruitment, the decline has been clear offensively for a while. Now the defense is waining. No PO's or MIAA title this year. Likely drop one in Hays next week too.

Comment

Ugly loss, how quickly NW has slipped since AD left. Mel had a NC his 5th year, AD his 3rd-RW has been here since ‘17 and is no threat to win a title. NW is regressing to pre-Mel days at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

We've seen enough of it to know he's not a good head coach if Northwest wants to get back to NC contender status. Play calling, recruitment, the decline has been clear offensively for a while. Now the defense is waining. No PO's or MIAA title this year. Likely drop one in Hays next week too.
          Don't rush to make changes. Give it another 5 years and reevaluate things.
          Seriously glad you all have returned to earth and get to experience a l Iittle controversy too.

Tough choices ahead for NWMO!

Comment

I’d be for replacing OC first. But RW seat is definitely heating up. Need to figure out if the QB room has talent that can be developed, decide whether they need to hit the portal.

Comment

The hole coaching staff needs to go.ive said this for 3 years now. The dynasty died when a d left.wright has not won Anything no conference title he has a tie.a tie us Like having sex with your sister it mite feel good but it's not right.this will be a very bad year.no play offs the way it looked last night mite be a losing season.
              Last edited by visionpipe; 09-08-2023, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Looks like the pipe is still burning strong lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by visionpipe View Post
                  The hole coaching staff needs to go.ive daid this for 3 years now. The dinosaur died when a d left.wright has not wo. Anything no miracle titles o ues he has a tie.a tie us Luke having sex with your sister it mite feel good but it's not right.this will be a very bad year.no play offs the way it looked last night mite be a losing season.
                  hoping this is a crappy voice recognition (like my pos phone does). If not, someone needs to contact VP and see if he’s ok.

Comment

Get Big Bad Bod back, and we would be close to our glory days.
                    Last edited by GorillaTeacher; 09-08-2023, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Wright must go send him to are junior college down in st joe

Comment

Originally posted by southside View Post

hoping this is a crappy voice recognition (like my pos phone does). If not, someone needs to contact VP and see if he’s ok.
                        I hate my dam phone

Comment

These are the same type of fans that were calling for mel to be fired after losing his 2nd NC...say you get rid of rich wright...who do you think is going to be a better replacement?

Comment

You bring AD home

Comment

Originally posted by MaroonJackRabbits View Post
                              You bring AD home
                              Who says he wants to come back?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X