Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheTrain View Post

Other key plays include the PF on the NW sideline that preserved a drive that eventually turned into a touchdown.
    Also the roughing the kicker in the first half in the UCM END ZONE that... you guessed it... also turned into a touchdown.
    Winner, winner, Pittsburg chicken dinner! Two boneheaded moves that put NW behind the 8 ball…well, the 4 total turnovers didn’t effing help much either!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

He's a good QB for sure. What was his injury?
      I never saw specifically but the night it happened his left knee was iced.

Comment

• Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

He was wearing a big brace and appears to still be pretty banged up.

Comment

• The Mules have developed a running game to go along with their Air Raid attack. Marcellous Hawkins (soph) gashed the Bearcats for 150 yards on 18 attempts for an 8.3-yard average. The broadcasters mentioned the Mules offensive starters include 10 juniors and sophomores. The offense is pretty good this year so look out next year, it's going to be really scary.

Comment

• Well the cats showed a small sign of the old Bearcats but then in the end they showed wrights Bearcats they chocked.its time to get a new coaching staff.i see 2 to 3 more loses comming.the dynasty died when AD left.there is only one way to get it back fire the head coach.
            Last edited by visionpipe; 10-01-2023, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Did anybody witness the altercation between the players during warmup? Just asking for a friend. ; )

Comment

• 1st half it was MULES vs the scaredy-cats.

2nd half it was "THE BEARCATS' vs the mooles

I hate the half time intermission.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  It was a fun game to watch aside from the 400 fake injuries by NW.

There should be a rule that you can do that twice For each occurrence after that, the punter is allowed to punt the opposing hc in the junk.

Clearly, the best way to slow down the Mules up-tempo fast break offense is the fake injury route. Is being "gassed" considered an injury. Flag the defense for delay of game.

Comment

• To me, the injuries/cramps looked legit, but you never know. I guess I just hate to see a player faking to slow down an offense, but I'm sure every team has done it at one time or another.

I guess NW fans are spoiled. That second half performance by the Cats was a sight to see. If they play four quarters like that the rest of the season, they will be a very tough out.

I told Hohensee(sp?) after the game how impressed I was with his gritty performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by MuleBall View Post
                      To me, the injuries/cramps looked legit, but you never know. I guess I just hate to see a player faking to slow down an offense, but I'm sure every team has done it at one time or another.

I guess NW fans are spoiled. That second half performance by the Cats was a sight to see. If they play four quarters like that the rest of the season, they will be a very tough out.

I told Hohensee(sp?) after the game how impressed I was with his gritty performance.
                      They did the same to Pitt last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by MuleBall View Post
                        To me, the injuries/cramps looked legit, but you never know. I guess I just hate to see a player faking to slow down an offense, but I'm sure every team has done it at one time or another.

ho hum another four turnovers from an ill prepared poorly run outfit. cm also likely let off the gas. it’s hard to maintain that edge when you get up like they did - all apart of a program growing up learning how to deal with that. obv we made a run but it doesn’t matter no one can win turning it over like we do, an issue that goes back years at this point. this staff has proved unable to solve it.

it’s old hat. the real story is the improvement from cm & mowest over last season with new staffs. central is tracking for a po berth.

we’re swimming with the kearneys and mosos in the bottom half obv. i would want us to accept it too if i were you.
                        Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• also another 8 penalties which may represent improvement for us at this point. same stuff different day.
                          Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• What was the penalty on the bench/coach that expended an eventual scoring drive? 4 TO’s/2 scoring drives extended won’t win many games

Comment

• Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

MCL

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X