Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Schedules

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
    However, maybe it is out of financial necessity.
    Thats the only reason they are doing it, so therefore, not sure why kudos are earned...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
      Kudos to Western NM Univ for scheduling two FCS opponents (Idaho & USD) for this coming season!
      What? This shows that WNMU likely isnt going for postseason play. Probably out of financial necessity to play these games.

Comment

I for one am very excited to see the Hounds have 11 DII games. You can tell Lee/AD Waggoner have more foresight than Lynn/Geiser who would schedule the likes of Sul Ross, Bacone, Air Force JV, and Panhandle State for Non Conference Games which would have make it almost impossible to make the playoffs without the Hounds going undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by ahshound View Post
          I for one am very excited to see the Hounds have 11 DII games. You can tell Lee/AD Waggoner have more foresight than Lynn/Geiser who would schedule the likes of Sul Ross, Bacone, Air Force JV, and Panhandle State for Non Conference Games which would have make it almost impossible to make the playoffs without the Hounds going undefeated.
          Well when they were scheduling those teams, they were looking to just ensure a winning season. Glad to see the are now challenging for the title. They used to be just a trap game.

Comment

Originally posted by ahshound View Post
            Kuddos to the current AD for getting 11 d2 games, but last year we only got 10 games and barely 10 at that, our past history of playing bacone and opsu was more one of need rather than want.
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
              Well when they were scheduling those teams, they were looking to just ensure a winning season. Glad to see the are now challenging for the title. They used to be just a trap game.
              Hounds use the trap play quite alot....
              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Has anyone heard of a two year contract between Commerce and Tarleton at the Star in Frisco

Comment

Originally posted by Jokie View Post
                  Has anyone heard of a two year contract between Commerce and Tarleton at the Star in Frisco
                  This would be awesome!!!

Comment

I hear this year and next

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                      Well if thats the case then I should have an absolute blast!
                      Does it get any better than that? Go back to the Motel 6 after the game, turn on the Black & White TV, watch some re runs of 'Bewitched' and 'Sheriff Lobo', snack on a sack of Goober Peas & have a Bud Light! Celebrate a Lions victory, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jokie View Post
                        Both the Commerce and Tarleton schedules online still list the site as Memorial Stadium in Commerce this season. That might not necessarily mean anything though. I will ask tomorrow when I go to pay for my season tickets.

Comment

That would be awesome

Comment

UTPB posted their schedule. OOC games at Texas Southern (SWAC) and at Northern Michigan (GLIAC) to start the season and hosting Humboldt State (GNAC) Oct. 13.

http://utpbfalcons.com/schedule.aspx?path=football&
                            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                              UTPB posted their schedule. OOC games at Texas Southern (SWAC) and at Northern Michigan (GLIAC) to start the season and hosting Humboldt State (GNAC) Oct. 13.

http://utpbfalcons.com/schedule.aspx?path=football&
                              Texas Southern is terrible most years. Golden opportunity for UTPB to steal an early season win.

Comment

• 2018 Schedules

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                                Texas Southern is terrible most years. Golden opportunity for UTPB to steal an early season win.
                                Those Commies from Arcata, CA are going to love the treeless area known as the Permian Basin. I hope the pumpjacks, flares, and 18 wheelers hauling raw crude and water are in full motion when they visit that part of the state!
                                Last edited by LSC Fan; 04-15-2018, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X