Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WT New Stadium

Does anyone have a link to the tailgating guidelines? I've scoured both wtamu.edu and gobuffsgo.com, but can't find anything other than a Parking Map.

http://buffalum.com/Newsletter.html

Comment

Originally posted by HeyBeerManTX View Post
      Does anyone have a link to the tailgating guidelines? I've scoured both wtamu.edu and gobuffsgo.com, but can't find anything other than a Parking Map.

http://buffalum.com/Newsletter.html
      I think the tailgate area will be on the blocked off street to the west of the cafeteria, in front of the stadium. I'm sure Ras would know, shoot him a PM.
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
        I think the tailgate area will be on the blocked off street to the west of the cafeteria, in front of the stadium. I'm sure Ras would know, shoot him a PM.
        That's what I was told. The street running south, just west of the cafeteria, is blocked off and will be utilized for tailgating. I doubt it will be fully ready as planned, but it will be used for tailgating. As I understand it the entire street will become a permanent pedestrian promenade with many enhancements for tailgating. I'd guess it will be completely finished by 2020 season.

Comment

I got something from the Buffalo club about a month ago, with tailgating info. I try to find it when I get home. If my wife did not throw it away already.

Comment

J. Ferg Field for the next 10 years.

Naming rights for the field.

Comment

Originally posted by chivas_gold View Post
              I got something from the Buffalo club about a month ago, with tailgating info. I try to find it when I get home. If my wife did not throw it away already.
              https://twitter.com/chivas_gold8/sta...976827909?s=21

Comment

The location & street in front of the cafeteria, etc. is correct & already blocked off. Don't know if there is more work there, but in that area the work on the Athletic Center parking lot is looking like it will be finished soon. As to the tailgating information I asked today & was told that they are nearing finalizing that info & it will be posted soon. No, I did not ask what soon meant - rather evident that right now there are a lot of issues that are higher on the list. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by WTAMU1975 View Post
                  J. Ferg Field for the next 10 years.

Naming rights for the field.
                  Is Ferg a local booster ?

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
                    Is Ferg a local booster ?
                    Local roofing and remodeling company.

When you buy naming rights - your a booster

Comment

Originally posted by WTAMU1975 View Post
                      Local roofing and remodeling company.

When you buy naming rights - your a booster
                      I've heard of naming rights for banks and large corporations, but I've never heard of a field named after a remodeler. They must be banking some serious cash.

Comment

I've heard of naming rights for banks and large corporations, but I've never heard of a field named after a remodeler. They must be banking some serious cash.
                        They must be. I heard they outbid Chico's Bail Bonds.
                        Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

They're a big roofing contractor. They just built a very good-sized office/warehouse complex just off 1/27 and McCormick road between Amarillo and Canyon.

I will now consider using them in the future instead of my current roofer. We replaced a Taco Bell and a Subway roof in the past 12 months. Seems like we get at least one property every year damaged by hail.

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                            They must be. I heard they outbid Chico's Bail Bonds.
                            Ha!! Great movie.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
                              Ha!! Great movie.
                              I knew it, it sound it familiar.

Comment

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143720...7694864516240/

Updated photos

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X