Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Wide angle view

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Comment

• Originally posted by ras619 View Post
        The ribbon board is an awesome feature for the fan experience. Congrats to you guys on a 1st class facility.

Comment

• Originally posted by ras619 View Post
          Thanks for sharing

Comment

• Do any of you know if the seats directly under the electronic banner on the home side are suite type or are they open to the public? This is a great looking facility! Well done WT. Gives you the feel that you are close to the game, but also allows for the "big boy" elements like the jumbotron and the electric banner. Plus allows for expansion if needed. Great job! I wish ASU would have had a better strategic plan with our stadium instead it looks like a JV facility next to this and the new Tarleton digs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
              Do any of you know if the seats directly under the electronic banner on the home side are suite type or are they open to the public? This is a great looking facility! Well done WT. Gives you the feel that you are close to the game, but also allows for the "big boy" elements like the jumbotron and the electric banner. Plus allows for expansion if needed. Great job! I wish ASU would have had a better strategic plan with our stadium instead it looks like a JV facility next to this and the new Tarleton digs.
              It is family loge seating. Attached is a picture.
              Attached Files

Comment

• I see that the end zone "grass" berms have been installed today. Looks good! Might be a bit HOT to sit on for Sep 7. I have a xeriscaped yard that includes artificial turf. It get's so hot at times the dog won't even walk on it. Whatever the ambient temp is, add 20/25 degrees for the turf.

Comment

• They're testing the scoreboard and the ribbon banners this morning. You can observe it on the live cam.

Comment

• Does anybody know if they will have shuttle bus service available for the wt games if you park far away?

Comment

• The stadium only holds 8500. I doubt you're going to have to park far enough away to need a shuttle. Try attending a game in College Station, Austin, or Norman with 90-100K fans going to the game and less parking than WT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
                        The stadium only holds 8500. I doubt you're going to have to park far enough away to need a shuttle. Try attending a game in College Station, Austin, or Norman with 90-100K fans going to the game and less parking than WT.
                        Seats 8500, holds 12,000.

No shuttle services provided I heard but from what I see WT is doing a great job adding sidewalks and pedestrian walks leading to the stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by limoguy View Post
                          Does anybody know if they will have shuttle bus service available for the wt games if you park far away?
                          i was told, early on, that shuttles for distant parking areas, like the FUBC parking lot would be available for those with disabilities and mobile difficulties.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmaKnight View Post

Seats 8500, holds 12,000.

No shuttle services provided I heard but from what I see WT is doing a great job adding sidewalks and pedestrian walks leading to the stadium.
                            I was told shuttles will be available for those with mobility issues.

Comment

• I was told shuttles would be available for those with mobility issues.

Comment

• Thanks Buffalo Chip.Hope your back is better. This football season will be a different year without All the Money. Miss him.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X