• Re: Tarleton @ TAMU-Commerce

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
    Highly unlikely
    Those boys run HARD!
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by wisdomgymrat View Post
      Sorry.. TAMUC is the current champs until a new one is crowned. Saturday was a huge step in the right direction, but until I see a Tarleton team win a playoff game I am holding back on beating my chest. Beat MSU, win a playoff game, and then start bragging. Even then, be humble because we thought we were hot stuff a few years ago heading in to Washington and got curb stomped.

Hopefully somehow, there is a way that 3 LSC teams get in the playoffs. Great exposure and showing for the conference.
      Great post. After being cussed at on twitter by tarleton fans and another snooping around the internet for my personal email and cussing at me there as well, it's nice to see a classy post like this.

Comment

Originally posted by wisdomgymrat View Post
        Sorry.. TAMUC is the current champs until a new one is crowned. Saturday was a huge step in the right direction, but until I see a Tarleton team win a playoff game I am holding back on beating my chest. Beat MSU, win a playoff game, and then start bragging. Even then, be humble because we thought we were hot stuff a few years ago heading in to Washington and got curb stomped.

Hopefully somehow, there is a way that 3 LSC teams get in the playoffs. Great exposure and showing for the conference.
        Fair point. Right now focused on Kingsville and trash talk.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
          Great post. After being cussed at on twitter by tarleton fans and another snooping around the internet for my personal email and cussing at me there as well, it's nice to see a classy post like this.
          But I thought it was just me "tired of having my ass whipped"....

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
            But I thought it was just me "tired of having my ass whipped"....
            Oh no, this was Tarleton fans I don't even know rubbing it in saturday night lol classy bunch

Comment

This is what I'm Showing using Massey Predictions on games. (Tarleton over MSU now by 2. Before Saturday MSU was picked by 3.)

1.) MN State
              2.) Mines
              3.) Tarleton State
              4.) Duluth
              5.) CSU - Pueblo
              6.) TX A&M Commerce
              7.) Midwestern State
              8.) Central Washington - May be determined by the Common Opponents (WTAMU result)
              9.) Azusa Pacific
              10.) Mesa

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                Maybe their last game in a rematch against Azusa, that first game was a tight one. Although they do get them at home the next time.
                Azusa struggles in Eburg, especially in November. Unless Watson finds some eligibility.....

Comment

And to take it a step further, putting more points on the board than their opponent will really be the key to winning.
                  HAHHAHAHA.....ya think?

Comment

Dang LF.....you sure have a dangerous job.

You attract every nut with wacked out testosterone levels. ;)

Comment

And to take it a step further, putting more points on the board than their opponent will really be the key to winning.

Comment

Oh no, this was Tarleton fans I don't even know rubbing it in saturday night lol classy bunch
                        Sorry about this.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
                          Sorry about this.
                          No reason for you to apologize. Every bunch has it's wackos. I have lots of tartleton buddies around here that are good people.

Comment

Haha pops. I'm sure all of us could use some of that "no posting until x minutes after the game" like coaches have for interviews

Comment

Don't they know who you are? You should of sicked your SS on them.

Comment

I considered it

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X