Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coaching Vacancies and Candidates

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
    I was here way before him, and I'll be here way after...but with much heavier fingers. ;)

Real programs only wear national championship rings... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
      Jake,

On par might not get it done moving forward. This a chance to excel.

The stadium needs some attention, I can't remember the last time something major was done to it. I just got through talking to a recruit looking at the school tell me the stadium is not as nice as his HS. He really liked Colby, now he is going to look at other schools. I told to check out TAMUK so he would not think so poorly of the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
        Please post this in SR3 forums so that Ferris and OBU posters can go crazy once again.

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
          Please post this in SR3 forums so that Ferris and OBU posters can go crazy once again.
          Ha Ha Ha well I really just posted it to tease my friend. I didn't necessarily mean that.

Comment

Maybe they will get rid of the gawd awful lion head...i'm sure it's cool if you are at TAMUC but it is atrocious to watch games on. Goes for basketball and softball too!

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
              Then lastly, the University published plans for a wholesale renovation of the football field complete with renderings.

That is what needs happen right there. Just putting a little make up on an old pig still makes it an old pig.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                Maybe they will get rid of the gawd awful lion head...i'm sure it's cool if you are at TAMUC but it is atrocious to watch games on. Goes for basketball and softball too!
                Lighting at the night games is not really that good either. Listen, it has been a fine stadium for days gone by. But, its time for a wholesale renovation to bring the stadium into the 21st Century. The program and the school deserve that. With all the changes and updating going on around the campus the stadium is starting to look like its been forgotten about.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                  Lighting at the night games is not really that good either. Listen, it has been a fine stadium for days gone by. But, its time for a wholesale renovation to bring the stadium into the 21st Century. The program and the school deserve that. With all the changes and updating going on around the campus the stadium is starting to look like its been forgotten about.
                  I think that a new basketball/volleyball/event center is likely to get done before any massive changes to the Stadium. Not sure what you do with that place - a football only venue would be ideal. Maybe if the new coach gets another Natty in 5 years...

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                    Hahaha troll!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                      I'd say less than 50k. Lol.
                      Fair point. You'd love Moran. Maybe 300

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                        I actually really like the Lion head

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post
                          I actually really like the Lion head
                          It makes it very difficult to watch a game on, for me personally. I get the branding and what not, just a fan of the aesthetics

Comment

There was some talk about Gaskamp earlier in this thread, looks like he's taking over d2 Frankin Pierce as they begin their program here.

Comment

• Comment

Tech will never be able to out physical Texas/Oklahoma. That's why Leach succeeded, he didn't try to beat them at their own game, he made new rules and went air raid. It's similar to enmu using a different offense to create their own rules in the LSC. If someone goes to tech and tries to be what Texas and OU are, they'll never win. Not that Texas and OU are that physical, but you can't get those big, powerful recruits to Tech. You're gonna have to gimmick your way to wins.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X