Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with Pops. WT, CWU and Midwestern will play for the conference championship. I just do not see any other team that can contend.

Unless ASU transferred in some OL men, we will not be in the mix. They played 7 on 7 for half the spring game because there were not enough OL men for a full scrimmage.

Comment

• Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
      I agree with Pops. WT, CWU and Midwestern will play for the conference championship. I just do not see any other team that can contend.

Unless ASU transferred in some OL men, we will not be in the mix. They played 7 on 7 for half the spring game because there were not enough OL men for a full scrimmage.
      That's shocking, how could this have happened? Do they have a good recruiting class for the OL?

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

That's shocking, how could this have happened? Do they have a good recruiting class for the OL?
        They all went into transfer portal.

Comment

It's odd because your current avatar is not Angelo's.

I think Angelo will have a very good season. If they make the playoffs I will pull for them. I would do the same for any LSC team in the playoffs, with the possible exception of UTPB, because their coach is a jerk.

I can do 2 weeks with the avatar but that's it.
          Ok. Whimp! ;)

2 weeks it is!

BET. DEAL. ETC.

Comment

• Photo:Would you like to coach the girls?
            Photo:Sustained excellence for quarter-century

Photo:
            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

• Stopped by the Fub last week. There was a pick-game underway. Didn't see any coaches. Some of the girls have been here over the summer in rehab and conditioning. (weight room)
              They have been joined by one of our transfers and an incoming freshman. One of the girls has been doing some filing and computer work for me this summer.
              In conversations with her, expectations are high.

Comment

• Heard by the grapevine that Wt is trying to schedule OU, U of Arizona, and New Mexico State for pre-season games.

I know it's just preseason, but good grief, let's just off in the deep end.
                Maybe we will get 2 of the 3.
                Last edited by Great White Buffalo; 07-26-2022, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                  Heard by the grapevine that Wt is trying to schedule OU, U of Arizona, and New Mexico State for pre-season games.

I know it's just preseason, but good grief, let's just off in the deep end.
                  Maybe we will get 2 of the 3.
                  They are following Mook's lead. I think it's great to schedule teams that you know will push you to or past your limits. Don Carthel used to do that.

Last year Mook had OU, OSU, and UCLA lined up for fall scrimmages. The trip to LA couldn't be scheduled, and OSU canceled their game due to COVID. However the OU game did happen. Emilee Wilson held them scoreless for 3 innings before being removed. Things didn't go well after that with our freshman pitchers.

I told her later I was amazed by her progress - playing in the NAIA for Mook , winning the D2 National Championship, as well as having a perfect game pitching (against ENMU), and starting against the D1 National Champion, even if it was just a scrimmage.

Meanwhile on the gridiron, I am thinking Hughes may be able to eke out a win against Adams State.

Comment

• Wt has posted the 2022-23 WBB schedule. According to Coach Prock, two more preseason games with D1 schools will be added.
                    With the Lion's departure, there has been a new alinement. It appears to be two divisions instead of three. I am guessing an East and West division.
                    Schools will play everyone in their division twice and the other division once. The division with Wt, LCU, and ASU is significantly stronger
                    giving that division an advantage in SOS for the playoffs. There is no new information on the LSC site.
                    Last edited by Great White Buffalo; 08-06-2022, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• https://www.presspasssports.com/west...tum-into-2022/

Comment

• I attended the Marron and White scrimmage last weekend. This team, Volly Ball, is deeper and more athletic than last year. The squad was evenly divided. There are teams in the LSC that cannot beat either Wt team. Also, Kendra may be the best of all of the coaches at Wt. She came home and took over a struggling program and has returned Wt to a dominant program in D2. We look forward to many more years of hanging banners and wearing rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Ok. Whimp! ;)

2 weeks it is!

BET. DEAL. ETC.
                          Here it is, Pops. You can return to the original thread and see that the avatar bet is for 2 weeks, though you wanted it for a month. See how I gave you a break?

9-2? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

Here it is, Pops. You can return to the original thread and see that the avatar bet is for 2 weeks, though you wanted it for a month. See how I gave you a break?

9-2? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
                            Oh snap! I forgot about that bet!

Ok, no problem brother, 2 weeks it is!

And...Sautéed Crow, garlic & white wine sauce, please!!

🙄

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X