Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffAlum99 View Post

All I hear is him blaming the players for the season and not taking responsibility for any of it. You mean the guys you have recruited the past 7 years should have been better? Even the 6th year players who had extra eligibility? Seems like Angelo is doing just fine with the same types of players! Especially their 6th year guys!
    I would not want to play for a guy that throws his players under the bus like that.

It was like "we coaches did our job and the players didn't. It's their fault, not ours. And I don't want guys like that on MY team next year".

Yeah, forget the wins/losses, I now believe this coach SUCKS!

Comment

I understand accountability, calling players out when they make a mistake. But that’s not for a damn press conference setting. Yikes.

From an outsider, it becomes clear what’s wrong with the WT program and most of their fans b!tching. This really exposed him.

Comment

Was sent this earlier today. WT has become a laughingstock.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRQFykub/

Comment

Sounds like the space needle was fun at least. I feel bad for the dude who missed the bus. It’s a shame he missed the space needle

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
            I would place money that Hughes can't be fired. He's quite a handy trojan horse for the WT admin that can quickly accomplish their goals of torpedoing the program. WT sports are in jeopardy.
            Well its been 3 days no word on Hughes being fired.. what gives

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
              Was sent this earlier today. WT has become a laughingstock.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRQFykub/

WOW!!!!

First how freaking embarrassing!

Embarrassing for the ENTIRE ENMU team!

To have your own QB Kason Martin, who is "supposed" to be the "leader" of this team, making a TikTok that degrades your opponent. WOW! Yeah, tasteless and classless are the two words that come to mind.

How embarrassing for Kason Martin who is celebrating when he only won 3 games ALL YEAR. And Beau Burns, a LB, who had a whopping 5 total tackles all game. LMAO.

If I was Hiatt, I would be showing both these classless clowns the door ASAP. Can't build a team when your "leader" has no class and brings SHAME to your entire team. If Hiatt doesn't kick them off the team, then he is no better than they are!

I think this should be sent to the media so everyone can see what a bunch of classless losers the ENMU football team is.
              Last edited by ASUPops; 11-16-2022, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

WOW!!!!

First how freaking embarrassing!

Embarrassing for the ENTIRE ENMU team!

To have your own QB Kason Martin, who is "supposed" to be the "leader" of this team, making a TikTok that degrades your opponent. WOW! Yeah, tasteless and classless are the two words that come to mind.

How embarrassing for Kason Martin who is celebrating when he only won 3 games ALL YEAR. And Beau Burns, a LB, who had a whopping 5 total tackles all game. LMAO.

If I was Hiatt, I would be showing both these classless clowns the door ASAP. Can't build a team when your "leader" has no class and brings SHAME to your entire team. If Hiatt doesn't kick them off the team, then he is no better than they are!

I think this should be sent to the media so everyone can see what a bunch of classless losers the ENMU football team is.
                It isn't going to happen.

Tech fans and former Tech players friends of mine have that same mentality.

They could go 1-10 on the season as long as one of those wins are against Texas.

As immature as it was, WT wins the game those types of videos aren't made.

Comment

Reached out to some former WT coaches/players. It sounds like Hughes is getting another year. They don’t seem confident that he can turn it around though because “He’s a really bad recruiter. Players don’t like him or the culture”

Comment

Originally posted by BuffAlum99 View Post
                    Reached out to some former WT coaches/players. It sounds like Hughes is getting another year. They don’t seem confident that he can turn it around though because “He’s a really bad recruiter. Players don’t like him or the culture”
                    If Friday comes and goes, then I believe he has convinced them to give him one more year. I think we all know how that will end up going next season. FFS, this has gotten old after 6 years. He is trying to build a culture and work ethic similar to McGuire at Tech but he has none of the charisma and can't motivate for **** obviously considering they were teed up for an 8-3 season and quit on him

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

If Friday comes and goes, then I believe he has convinced them to give him one more year. I think we all know how that will end up going next season. FFS, this has gotten old after 6 years. He is trying to build a culture and work ethic similar to McGuire at Tech but he has none of the charisma and can't motivate for **** obviously considering they were teed up for an 8-3 season and quit on him
                      I will be absolutely floored and shocked if he gets another year.

To be honest if he gets another year then he will be here for the long haul regardless.

99.9999% of all the coaches in the country would have been fired losing to the bottom 2 teams in their conference and especially if one of them got blown out by a team that has only won a handful of D2 games in a decade.

Comment

What’s the fiscal year for the state of Texas, or A&M university system? If it’s July 1 - June 30 like many, maybe he’s gone at the end of his term (being always a one year deal). Trying to figure out a reason why he’d still be there? Maybe they don’t want to pay two contracts at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I will be absolutely floored and shocked if he gets another year.

To be honest if he gets another year then he will be here for the long haul regardless.

99.9999% of all the coaches in the country would have been fired losing to the bottom 2 teams in their conference and especially if one of them got blown out by a team that has only won a handful of D2 games in a decade.
                          Going 5-6 in a stadium of that calibre should never be accepted. Starts a terrible precedent.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                            What’s the fiscal year for the state of Texas, or A&M university system? If it’s July 1 - June 30 like many, maybe he’s gone at the end of his term (being always a one year deal). Trying to figure out a reason why he’d still be there? Maybe they don’t want to pay two contracts at the same time?
                            State University fiscal years in Texas are 1 October to 30 September, which matches the federal fiscal year.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

State University fiscal years in Texas are 1 October to 30 September, which matches the federal fiscal year.
                              So they’re paying him through September 2023. That has to be at least part of why he’s still there?? I hope for WT’s sake, the search is on.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I would not want to play for a guy that throws his players under the bus like that.

It was like "we coaches did our job and the players didn't. It's their fault, not ours. And I don't want guys like that on MY team next year".

Yeah, forget the wins/losses, I now believe this coach SUCKS!
                                Yes, he and Nesbitt have sucked big time. Hughes will never be a good head coach at any level. Nesbitt at least has done well building a winning team at the NAIA level.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X