Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
    The Mustangs have actually had a middle of the road defense this year, both against the run and the pass. It's just too bad that along with it has come such a horrid passing attack.

I believe someone mentioned somewhere on these parts that Justus McComb is the future at QB. At what point do we just say screw the redshirt year and throw him in there? I don't feel like anything is being gained by the current QB situation.....both figuratively and literally.
    I'm all for trying it out. We're not going to win a game down tje stretch anyway, let's mix it up a bit and see what happens.

Comment

• I see us beating Winona

Comment

• Mustangs need to find a way to win at Bemidji

Comment

• Was at the game on Saturday. There is not much to get excited about with this football team.
          Very disappointing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big John View Post
            Was at the game on Saturday. There is not much to get excited about with this football team.
            Very disappointing.
            8 turnovers and couldn't even kick a field goal. Not impressed.

Glad I went to SDSU/NDSU instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big John View Post
              Was at the game on Saturday. There is not much to get excited about with this football team.
              Very disappointing.
              At least you had the luxury of the Booze Box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

At least you had the luxury of the Booze Box.
                yep. we had inventory reduction in our box given it was the last game of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

yep. we had inventory reduction in our box given it was the last game of the year
                  No one likes leftovers.

Comment

• Everything about that royally sucked, especially considering I was turned away from the DakotaDome this morning. It was my own fault for not planning ahead. What a finish. Back to SF I go...

What bothered me the most was how cocky a couple of the guys were late in the game. I could even hear Sauter yelling at them with about two mintues left. We're down by 55, we don't get to be cocky.

I'm glad this season is over, and I'm disappointed that I spent $20 to watch what I knew was going to be a bloodbath, but I wasn't going to not go to a football game today. This team had no fight in them. Not what I saw at Northern.

Congrats to Augie on the season title. Talk to you fellas next year.

Comment

• Lots of work to do over the off season

Comment

• Cory Sauter steps aside as head football coach at SMSU https://bit.ly/3HtzDwj

Comment

• Definitely comes as a surprise, though frankly I've thought a change was needed for a little while. Will be interesting to see who they hire.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                            Lots of work to do over the off season
                            Even more now!

Comment

• In an ideal world, I would like to get someone with Southwest/local/regional ties. However, that may not be possible. I do think McClure is a very good coach who I think could lead the program well.

Comment

• Sad to see Cory go. Great guy.

Inevitable I suppose given how the last couple years have gone.

Will be interesting to see the pool of candidates.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X