Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

Keep in mind, this will not be for this Spring....but starting next season.
    Did we ask Mike and he said it started this spring?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Did we ask Mike and he said it started this spring?
      Spring of 2024.

Comment

• MSU Moorhead will host McKendree in Week 3.

Comment

Last edited by Swisher; 03-10-2023, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• The Mavericks getting close to scheduling Bishop Sycamore, I hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisher View Post
              Yes Swisher? Did you have some info? Haha

Comment

• Brookens!!!!! Dan, you got me. I looked it up to see who and where they are located.

Comment

• I’m sure Mankato is looking for a game. They already have been turned down by a few teams. The question is, do u want a week zero or a week 7(?). My guess would be that with a tuff road game to open the season, Mankato would like to get a game under their belts before the road game. That would make for a longer season also. I just wish they would release their schedule so I can make some plans!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Barndog View Post
                    I’m sure Mankato is looking for a game. They already have been turned down by a few teams. The question is, do u want a week zero or a week 7(?). My guess would be that with a tuff road game to open the season, Mankato would like to get a game under their belts before the road game. That would make for a longer season also. I just wish they would release their schedule so I can make some plans!!!!!
                    Not cool...A poor way to treat their future restroom benefactor.

Comment

• Not being able to find a game, for a team with our recent success and our size fanbase, would be such a failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Supercal95 View Post
                        Not being able to find a game, for a team with our recent success and our size fanbase, would be such a failure.
                        Sadly, I hear that's going around. :-(

Comment

• BSU releases their schedule, bye week in Week 6

https://bsubeavers.com/news/2023/3/1...ome-games.aspx
                          Millsy

Comment

• Originally posted by Millsy View Post
                            BSU releases their schedule, bye week in Week 6

https://bsubeavers.com/news/2023/3/1...ome-games.aspx
                            A bye week stinks for fans as Bemidji looks to have a strong season. Maybe heal some nagging injuries. The Nov 11 game at Augustana should be a good game as the two teams have had some close scores the last 3 years,

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

A bye week stinks for fans as Bemidji looks to have a strong season. Maybe heal some nagging injuries. The Nov 11 game at Augustana should be a good game as the two teams have had some close scores the last 3 years,
                              All things considered, W6 isn't a bad time for a bye week. Right in the middle of the campaign and get some rest before the back half.

The week 0 option would be very interesting..and if all options have been exhausted to find an opponent otherwise, I would love to see it for my own selfish reasons = wanting to have a football game before W1. There are some other teams that also haven't been able to find a game in the NSIC....and also in other conferences such as the MIAA. I'm not saying..but in a perfect world maybe a neutral site game would be ideal....but at this point I would love any W0 game..no matter the location.

Comment

• Wolves heading to Northern Michigan Week 11

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X