Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

I never see much on twitter. I either miss these or our coaches don't retweet much
    Sometimes you have to dig through their "likes", but that can be tedious...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

I do see a JUCO QB with an offer, so they're at least still open to adding more.
      I missed it last time, but they also have an offer out to a former FCS quarterback.

Comment

• Not hearing much on recruiting -- but looks like a few semester transfers which is much needed

Comment

• i chatted with the coaches at Hoops last night briefly. Kids on campus -- wehther we get them TBD

Comment

• So we've added a JUCO quarterback...but he was a backup last year. Starter went FCS to Northwestern State. So not sure what to make of this.

Highlights seem to show decent athleticism and arm strength. https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1125817...4a3105306c008e

Comment

So we've added a JUCO quarterback...but he was a backup last year. Starter went FCS to Northwestern State. So not sure what to make of this.

Highlights seem to show decent athleticism and arm strength. https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1125817...4a3105306c008e
              Played for former Sioux Falls assistant coach Robert Tucker at Pasadena JC. You never know who the starter was—-Aaron Rodger’s was a CA JC starter-NOT that this kid is the next AR—rather someone had to be the backup to AR in college.

You will see how he fits into a west coast offensive system. Moves well for a kid his size and he spins it well (ball comes out of his hands well). Big bonus he has 3 years of eligibility remaining.
              Last edited by FB Player Coach & Fan; 01-11-2024, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• I'm guessimg we will have some success with recruits who were here in December when it was warm and no snow. probably not much with the ones here this weekend. cold as heck and wind howling

Comment

I'm guessimg we will have some success with recruits who were here in December when it was warm and no snow. probably not much with the ones here this weekend. cold as heck and wind howling
                  Nasty weekend! And why schedule recruiting visit with basketball out of town? I suppose wrestling was home, but...

Comment

Nasty weekend! And why schedule recruiting visit with basketball out of town? I suppose wrestling was home, but...
                    I don't how many we had in but only so many weekends to recruit and get kids and most making multiple visits so I assume we have kids in every weekend

Comment

So we've added a JUCO quarterback...but he was a backup last year. Starter went FCS to Northwestern State. So not sure what to make of this.

Looks pretty solid. good runner

nice arm

Comment

• Commit out of Slewpy Eye this morning - guessing OL?

Evan Thompson

Comment

• With this morning's commitment, I've got us up to 20 commits made public on Twitter. I'm sure there's a number more out there that are not public yet or that have flown under the radar..

EDIT: Up to 22 this afternoon...couple guys from Coon Rapids added
                          Last edited by Stanger86; 01-15-2024, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Looks pretty solid. good runner

nice arm
                            Glad the expert has confirmed my scouting report!

Comment

• A bunch of commits on twitter including several linemen

Comment

A bunch of commits on twitter including several linemen
                                Saw one from Cannon Falls I believe.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X