Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post

With his legs AND his feet you say?? I’ll be darned if he wasn’t using just his legs without his feet last year!!
    Ugh. I meant his arm and his feet. Me no type so good.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
      Came to Target Field this week. Kinda got me thinking that it would be cool to have an NSIC neutral site game. MSU and UMD or something.
      MSU used to have them in the Metrodome. First year was SCSU, then Augie a couple of times, then South Dakota on a Thursday night. Crowds got much smaller each year. Neither team wanted to give up a home gave. The novelty wore off rapidly.

Comment

Just got home from Fargo. Watched the early part of the Moorhead game, then went over to the FargoDome. 15,000 announced, they must have counted me as at least a dozen. Bison fans are spoiled- lots of empty seats and there was a mass exodus at half.

Read the Winona win over Bemidji- what happened? I can see the win but by that score?
        Now it looks like the site had the score reversed? This happens way too much.

Comment

Tonight was a welcome and needed sight in Aberdeen. I don’t think Mary is very good, but NSU handled business tonight. The defense overpowered a weak offense. The offense showed the ability to run the ball. #LetStanleyRun. Ingram is one of the best players in D2. Hackel was better tonight. I still expect to see Vespo once he’s healthy. Maybe Bemidji and Duluth are just really good? Schmidt finally beats Mary. He needed a good game tonight. Next week will definitely be more of a test, but it was good to see NSU do what was expected tonight against an inferior opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

Ugh. I meant his arm and his feet. Me no type so good.
            I knew what you meant, but it made me laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
              Tonight was a welcome and needed sight in Aberdeen. I don’t think Mary is very good, but NSU handled business tonight. The defense overpowered a weak offense. The offense showed the ability to run the ball. #LetStanleyRun. Ingram is one of the best players in D2. Hackel was better tonight. I still expect to see Vespo once he’s healthy. Maybe Bemidji and Duluth are just really good? Schmidt finally beats Mary. He needed a good game tonight. Next week will definitely be more of a test, but it was good to see NSU do what was expected tonight against an inferior opponent.
              Good win. Mary was terrible though. Personally I am glad NSU got that win because I watched in person us lose to them the last two years. Let’s just say those players leave a lot to be desired for a religious school.

On to Winona. Should be another win but I know Fruechte has had this game circled for a year now.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

MSU used to have them in the Metrodome. First year was SCSU, then Augie a couple of times, then South Dakota on a Thursday night. Crowds got much smaller each year. Neither team wanted to give up a home gave. The novelty wore off rapidly.
                I could see that. I definitely wouldn't want it to be an annual thing, just a one-off if it ever happened. And probably not at Target Field, as cool as that was.

CSP used to use the Dome as their home field on occasion and I did see one of those games.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Haha, we used to do that at the Dome the final week of the year. So glad it ended
                  Yeah, it was a passing thought I had. And I definitely would not want it to be an annual thing. With the new scheduling format against OOC teams, I thought it might work a little better.

The last Johnnies/Tommies game was supposed to be at US Bank Stadium and I was really looking forward to that, but the pandemic cancelled it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

We were rolling with some of the goofy things he was saying. The worst was UIU's color guy, but now that they left the conference I suppose the position is open.

Duluth is a good team and Walljasper showed he can beat you with his legs and his feet. USF will be good down the road but right now they are showing how young they are.

Overall the game was more competitive than I expected.
                    Well said. Hate moral victories, but I was relatively happy with Saturday's effort. Gave themselves some chances in this one.
                    4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                    2016 NSIC Champions
                    🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X