Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Wonder if Joe will let them stop at Jack's Cantina in Niagara Falls?

Is Rumors still open? YANKS?
    No clue, I haven't been to the Canadian side in years. I looked at their twitter photo at the falls, it looked like they were missing a body.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

No clue, I haven't been to the Canadian side in years. I looked at their twitter photo at the falls, it looked like they were missing a body.

Debo isn't in the photo. He's here (on campus) for sure. Maybe he took the photo or didn't make the trip. But, he's been practicing. I know that factually.

Comment

Debo isn't in the photo. He's here (on campus) for sure. Maybe he took the photo or didn't make the trip. But, he's been practicing. I know that factually.
        He's definitely registered, Tony had an article yesterday and he's penciled in as a starter. It looks like Debo, Morris, Foster, Miller are "starters." The 5th starter wasn't named in the article. They have flexibility! No "legit" PG either. Looks like a lot of moving parts which could be tough to defend.

Comment

He's definitely registered, Tony had an article yesterday and he's penciled in as a starter. It looks like Debo, Morris, Foster, Miller are "starters." The 5th starter wasn't named in the article. They have flexibility! No "legit" PG either. Looks like a lot of moving parts which could be tough to defend.

Perfect timing for this trip, season-wise. They got 10 legit practices in and these 3 games. That's huge with many new faces.

I saw in the article they are playing Elon in exhibition.

Comment

• From what I'm hearing, a lot of great things happening in Canada. I hear Morris is dominating the scoring!

Comment

From what I'm hearing, a lot of great things happening in Canada. I hear Morris is dominating the scoring!
              He went bananas

Joe's next star is here

Comment

• #motown

Comment

#motown
                  That's his dads nickname, we have to do better!

Comment

That's his dads nickname, we have to do better!
                    Well ... we need time. We'll come up with something.

Comment

• I watched one of the games. It was a real hodge-podge lineup. Many didn't even dress. Ousmane and Debo didn't participate. Malik was on the bench in street clothes (he looks fine ... no casts, crutches or anything like that).

IUP won by about 30. Armoni, Morris and Shawdale were really impressive. Morris is so calm and collected ... then bam bam bam. He can really drive the ball, pop the trey or make incredible passes. Chucky had a couple highlight dunks. Armoni must have had close to 40 points and hit a TON of treys. I didn't see the stats.

It was kind of an odd game because they were playing with mainly all guards. Anthony White looked very good. The three freshmen were there but didn't even dress.

Hard to say what the competition was ... the announcer called them one of Canada's top collegiate teams (not sure what that really means).

Ironically Joe played 7 guys (all that dressed). LOL ... some things never change.

Comment

• They played a group that had Tyler Ennis playing for them yesterday. Not sure what the team was though.

Comment

• I don't speak of that name ... lol.

I was at The Pete the night he hit the miracle half-court shot to beat Pitt. Syracuse was No. 1 at the time.

Comment

• I know the one day they played twice. Could be Malik just played in one of them. Who knows. Sounds like a good weekend trip.

Comment

I know the one day they played twice. Could be Malik just played in one of them. Who knows. Sounds like a good weekend trip.
                              Actually, Malik never dressed. Not sure why but that is factual.

Comment

• Glad to hear it was a good trip. Tough part is figuring the competition level. Same with Pitt's trip to Italy. They did well there, but you just never know what they are going up against. That said, I recall reading of those squads they played beat Illinois or Indiana. Somebody like that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X