Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iup basketball

Yeah but they have now swept Joe at the KCAC. Credit is due.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
      Yeah, and tonight every bit of garbage he and his teamates threw up went in, they were over 50% shooting percentage

They just hit shots. At some point, as frustrating as it may be, you have to tip your cap in games like that.

Sleva made a few plays under the basket where you could say, "wow how did actually get that to go in?" But most of his shots were quality looks that were realistic makes.

It wasn't a Florida Southern game today where they were falling away as the shot clock expired and banked 3's in.

They have a lot of athletic guys who can make shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
        They just hit shots. At some point, as frustrating as it may be, you have to tip your cap in games like that.

Sleva made a few plays under the basket where you could say, "wow how did actually get that to go in?" But most of his shots were quality looks that were realistic makes.

It wasn't a Florida Southern game today where they were falling away as the shot clock expired and banked 3's in.

They have a lot of athletic guys who can make shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        when you shoot the lights out you win. The second half Ship was 58 per cent from the field. for the game they were 54 per cent - who shoots like that in the PSAC ? I'll give you t was no Florida Southern, but lets say they were a bit above average with their shooting.

Comment

Joe needs two legit bigs in this upcoming class. Ready to play now bigs. Sleva has a year left.

Comment

Shippensburg win tomorrow would probably be best for iup. Ship would get the 2 iup 3. Kutztown win probably makes them the 2 and ship the 3. 4/5 being iup/ WL. winner to go against fairmont. Not really liking that scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjtheman View Post
              Shippensburg win tomorrow would probably be best for iup. Ship would get the 2 iup 3. Kutztown win probably makes them the 2 and ship the 3. 4/5 being iup/ WL. winner to go against fairmont. Not really liking that scenario.
              But if West Lib wins the MEC there's no way they'll stay in the 4/5 slot.

Comment

WL blowing WJ out of the building

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                  But if West Lib wins the MEC there's no way they'll stay in the 4/5 slot.
                  I was assuming fairmont wins giving west Liberty 4 losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjtheman View Post
                    I was assuming fairmont wins giving west Liberty 4 losses.
                    I would never assume West Lib loses a game with that much meaning.

Comment

This debacle today ... sent IUP from a 2-seed to a 5-seed.

Think about it ... Ship and Kutztown now pass them. WL will, too.

Today was a huge F-ing loss

Comment

Great comeback and all ... but why does this team get down by 20 in every big game?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          This debacle today ... sent IUP from a 2-seed to a 5-seed.

Think about it ... Ship and Kutztown now pass them. WL will, too.

Today was a huge F-ing loss
                          Speaks to how amazing this regional is gonna be. The 5 seed is 27-3.

Who's the top seed if West Lib does knock off Fairmont tomorrow?

Comment

If fairmont/shippensburg win

1 fairmont
                            2 shippensburg
                            3 iup
                            4 west Liberty
                            5 kutztown
                            6 wheeling Jesuit
                            7 VU
                            8 Bowie

Best draw for iup imo

Comment

IUP ..... wild card

Comment

Dante was 2-18 today. I knew he was struggling but wow.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X