Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarp and KJ are getting destroyed. This isn't their type of game. Joe needs to get a little creative with whom he is playing.

Comment

• It hasn’t been pretty but in reality, IUP is not in a bad position to start the second half. They just need to find a way to make it a final possession game and try to steal a win. The could have been blown out of the building but somehow they’re back in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
        It hasn’t been pretty but in reality, IUP is not in a bad position to start the second half. They just need to find a way to make it a final possession game and try to steal a win. The could have been blown out of the building but somehow they’re back in it.
        Consider they are playing 4 on 10
        IUP only has a couple guys who can score.

Comment

• Petteno huge trey ... Get him going.

Comment

• Love of God put Brooks in. Joe's boy is being murdered.

Comment

• Heck of an effort no matter how it ends up.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                They just need to find a way to make it a final possession game and try to steal a win..
                Got your wish. HUGE shot by Porterfield.

Comment

• Heck of an effort. Great send-off game for Porterfield. Left it all out there.

Comment

• Incredible effort. One player away.

Makes you wonder if Dallis was here.

Comment

• Ethan was incredible. Playing 39:45 against that team and going for 35 points. What a career.

I really wish Petteno had another year. I think Joe will regret looking back how he was used.

Stewart played a great game Monday and I thought he was very good tonight. I think he'll be pretty solid next year paired with Garvin, Denzel and Dallis. That's a strong foursome of guards.

Joe was just a couple guys short tonight and still had a shot with 45 seconds left. That freaking banked in Gannon trey was a killer.

Obviously congratulations to Gannon. That's a very good, deep team. Going from 3-23 to this is unreal. Call it a hunch but I think an All-West final is looming.

Comment

• Great effort by the team. Porterfield is a breath of fresh air in this no-loyalty Era. I wish him all the best. It was great watching him play all those games. He must be as great a young man as he is a basketball player.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          Ethan was incredible. Playing 39:45 against that team and going for 35 points. What a career.

I really wish Petteno had another year. I think Joe will regret looking back how he was used.

Stewart played a great game Monday and I thought he was very good tonight. I think he'll be pretty solid next year paired with Garvin, Denzel and Dallis. That's a strong foursome of guards.

Joe was just a couple guys short tonight and still had a shot with 45 seconds left. That freaking banked in Gannon trey was a killer.

Obviously congratulations to Gannon. That's a very good, deep team. Going from 3-23 to this is unreal. Call it a hunch but I think an All-West final is looming.
                          Millersville beat Gannon already and Ville took out ESU twice in the 2 weeks. Ville just might have the game to take down the vaunted presses.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Millersville beat Gannon already and Ville took out ESU twice in the 2 weeks. Ville just might have the game to take down the vaunted presses.
                            They have big, experienced guards. IUP just needed one more of them tonight and probably would have won.

Comment

• Great effort tonight.

I wish Joe played Petteno at the 3 all year. He was fantastic the last two weeks.

KJ, Bryce and Sarp were destroyed all night. Joe needed more than 4 guys but didn't have them.

I assuming Garvin's broken fingers played a part in his lack of production down the stretch. Hopefully he's back and healthy next yer.

Stewart played a solid final two games. I still think he's a guy off the bench player.

Ethan... not much to say but Great way to finish your career. You played your ass off.

Joe...time to trim the fat and hit the recruiting trail.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They have big, experienced guards. IUP just needed one more of them tonight and probably would have won.
                                A few less horses in the stable. That was really the difference. It’s interesting how this team was better at playing in high scoring games than last year’s team. They had the shooters but losing Tomiwa and never being able to replace him is what killed the 23-34 team’s chances. Obviously losing Dillard didn’t help. We could go on forever about the lineups on the floor and the unfathomable amount of minutes KJ took from Brooks, but it’s water under the bridge now. I thought they played as well as they could in the final two games.

The next few days are going to be interesting. Who’s staying and who’s packing their bags?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X