• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Wrong thread

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I'd imagine something like this:

B-Team: Coach, can you tell us about the decision to activate Jaylen Stewart and why Ousmane Diop and Jaheim Bethea aren't playing?

Joe: (insert 3 minute answer about Armoni Foster's career at IUP)

The end.

B-Team: Do the players talk about being undefeated and being #1.

Joe: We’re focused on the task at hand, we get everyone’s best shot, blah blah Then Joe deflected to we’re trying to get ever Healthy.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    Lombardi gave the B-Team all the coach speak. Typical Joe, love it!
    I'd imagine something like this:

B-Team: Coach, can you tell us about the decision to activate Jaylen Stewart and why Ousmane Diop and Jaheim Bethea aren't playing?

Joe: (insert 3 minute answer about Armoni Foster's career at IUP)

The end.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Lombardi gave the B-Team all the coach speak. Typical Joe, love it!

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied

No actually, Madden has actually taken shots at Crowley since he went to the B-Team. Tim Benz seems to be the guys that always fills in for Madden but Benz is a straight shooter.
    His shots at Crowley seemed more out of disappointment that he left. MM seemed to genuinely like and respect him. I haven’t listened to MM much recently so maybe the tone has changed, but it seemed to me like fences could be mended there, unlike Mark’s blood feud with DK.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

Very possible. I also think he could go back to The X and take over when Madden retires. MM would sign off on that I’m sure.
    No actually, Madden has actually taken shots at Crowley since he went to the B-Team. Tim Benz seems to be the guys that always fills in for Madden but Benz is a straight shooter.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied

I almost wonder if Crowley is the heir apparent to that time slot. Colin's act is getting old (it's been old). Mack might as well not even be there and I still don't know what Dorin's role actually is.
    Very possible. I also think he could go back to The X and take over when Madden retires. MM would sign off on that I’m sure.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied

I'm actually a big fan of Paul Zeise's show, although I rarely get to listen to it in the evenings. He's so all over the place it's hilarious. Zeise interviewing Joe would be like an SNL skit. Zeise would ask some random question and Joe would give one of his famous 2-minute answers that have absolutely nothing to do with the actual question but would sound really good.

My favorite show, albeit national, is by far Scotty Ferrall. He cracks me up.
    Zeise is entertaining. He has the worst time slot because he’s always getting preempted by games. His gruff, unpolished style would work really well on a late night/overnight show.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

The station should do something else with Adam Crowley. He’s good, but yes, four is a crowd on a radio show.
    I almost wonder if Crowley is the heir apparent to that time slot. Colin's act is getting old (it's been old). Mack might as well not even be there and I still don't know what Dorin's role actually is.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

It may be faint praise, but in my opinion, the morning show is by far the best show on that station. I’m at least glad they’re the ones that booked Joe.
    I'm actually a big fan of Paul Zeise's show, although I rarely get to listen to it in the evenings. He's so all over the place it's hilarious. Zeise interviewing Joe would be like an SNL skit. Zeise would ask some random question and Joe would give one of his famous 2-minute answers that have absolutely nothing to do with the actual question but would sound really good.

My favorite show, albeit national, is by far Scotty Ferrall. He cracks me up.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied

I get stuck with said B-Team every day. They are up to (4) dudes on-air at the same time. It's a bit much.

Double M says it takes 4 dudes to do what he does by himself -- and he still does it much better.
    The station should do something else with Adam Crowley. He’s good, but yes, four is a crowd on a radio show.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied

The F-in B team.
    It may be faint praise, but in my opinion, the morning show is by far the best show on that station. I’m at least glad they’re the ones that booked Joe.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

I get stuck with said B-Team every day. They are up to (4) dudes on-air at the same time. It's a bit much.

Double M says it takes 4 dudes to do what he does by himself -- and he still does it much better.
    He said that numerous times on yesterdays show. Funny thing, he's right!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

The F-in B team.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X