I’m searching for positives. Ethan isn’t going to go 5-25 very often (hopefully never again).
I expected points would not come in bunches, but I expected it to be more by design with a more deliberate style of play as opposed to everyone shooting abysmally. Dallis and Jaylen need to step up and be the second and third scorers. Clarke had some moments but if he’s the second leading scorer I don’t think that’s a good sign. He needs to run the offense, be a true PG.
Of the 9 guys who played, you’re not going to get any kind of point production from Brooks, Waldo, KJ or Furtun. Petteno, I’m not giving up on because he has somewhat of a pedigree, but yikes, not a great debut. The scoring load is mostly gonna fall on four guys and I really only have faith that one of them will be consistently up to it (he can’t miss 20 shots a night though).
You’d hope they’ll be better than this most nights, but as we saw last year shooting slumps don’t necessarily have to end. This looks like a .500 team to me.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Iup basketball
Collapse
Support The Site!
Collapse
X
-
They'll be 0-4 quickly.Originally posted by Cobra Hawks View PostWow. Anyone explain what just happened. Having watched Notre Dame Ohio in the previous game IUP are going to get spanked tomorrow
ND will hammer them tomorrow.
Leave a comment:
-
Wow. Anyone explain what just happened. Having watched Notre Dame Ohio in the previous game IUP are going to get spanked tomorrow
Leave a comment:
-
5 on 4 for 25 minutesOriginally posted by IUPalum View Post
I’m disgusted that Joe sacrificed winning to keep a buddy happy. IUP played down a guy all night. Terrible!!!
Brooks should leave the team tonight so he doesn't waste a year of eligibility.
Leave a comment:
-
That 'might' be a .500 team.Originally posted by IUPalum View PostWorst coached game I’ve ever seen by Joe.
Joe's new SG shoots worse than Shawndale.
It's going to be a long season. Poor Ethan getting stuck for his senior year.
KJ should be the 8th guy at PSU-Altoona.
Leave a comment:
-
I’m disgusted that Joe sacrificed winning to keep a buddy happy. IUP played down a guy all night. Terrible!!!Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View PostWorst team Joe's had in 15 years. He coached worst game I've ever seen.
But hey his buddies kid played 25 worthless minutes and got destroyed on D all night.
Leave a comment:
-
Worst team Joe's had in 15 years. He coached worst game I've ever seen.
But hey his buddies kid played 25 worthless minutes and got destroyed on D all night.
Leave a comment:
-
IUP is in trouble! KJ getting torched! Get him the F out of there!!!
Leave a comment:
-
I can't even get that. Click the link on the IUP site and it keeps taking me to the PSAC site which wants to show me the Millersville womans volleyball game!Originally posted by IUP24 View PostSomebody is going to need to explain why they muted all sound on the broadcast other than when Bill Otto comes over the PA. This is unwatchable.
Leave a comment:
-
Somebody is going to need to explain why they muted all sound on the broadcast other than when Bill Otto comes over the PA. This is unwatchable.
Leave a comment:
-
Concord heating up a bit. Clarke limped off for a few minutes but thankfully is back out there.
Leave a comment:
-
Well...At least it's the first game and Concord sucks ba11's. Grind out a 48-44 win tonight then back to the drawing board and hope the young guys mature and gell??Originally posted by Chuck Norris View PostOh boy. IUP is 6-34 from the floor. Garvin Clarke is attacking aggressively and getting to the line otherwise IUP might never score. We knew it was gonna take some time to come together, but this….this looks bad.
Leave a comment:
-
At least the dance team’s halftime routine came through frighteningly loud.Originally posted by Chuck Norris View PostWhere did the announcers go? They called the UPJ game. Feed is coming through really weird. It’s dead silent except for the PA guy.
Leave a comment:
Ad3
Collapse
Leave a comment: