X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

That does surprise me. Ship, in the midst of a so-so season, went OT with Fairmont and had multiple chances to beat them. They were a good club, but I thought ESU looked far superior.
    That league is strange. They could literally play again tomorrow and WL could win by 30.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Wow
    That does surprise me. Ship, in the midst of a so-so season, went OT with Fairmont and had multiple chances to beat them. They were a good club, but I thought ESU looked far superior.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
    West Liberty got hammered today by Fairmont by 25. That’s another odd score I didn’t see coming. A narrow loss in Fairmont’s building would be a reasonable prediction, but this result is a bit surprising. WLU only shot 36%.
    Wow

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    West Liberty got hammered today by Fairmont by 25. That’s another odd score I didn’t see coming. A narrow loss in Fairmont’s building would be a reasonable prediction, but this result is a bit surprising. WLU only shot 36%.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Officiating was a disaster. That heavy bald white guy is always bad and the thin black guy thinks he’s part of the show. It’s nauseating. They were bad both ways.

Mercyhurst blasted Slippery Rock by 30 today. I expected that one to be a little more competitive.
    Tell you what ... Stewart, as you said, didn't hit fluke shots. Those were set up for him - especially at the end.

So, they have big confidence in him. And, that was a real big moment to go back to back from trey-land corner.

Naturally I lost the radio feed on the way home. I'd be curious what Joe had to say.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Not easy up there. It was packed and loud. IUP did have a big crowd, however.

Kromka is one step below God in that building. He gets every call. It's actually sickening.

UPJ is tough in the half court. Great game.

That won't be close in Indiana. IUP will win by double digits in the KCAC.

That trio of officials today is also the worst in the league -- for both teams.
    Officiating was a disaster. That heavy bald white guy is always bad and the thin black guy thinks he’s part of the show. It’s nauseating. They were bad both ways.

Mercyhurst blasted Slippery Rock by 30 today. I expected that one to be a little more competitive.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    I don’t know what it is, but they seem to ALWAYS struggle in this building.
    Not easy up there. It was packed and loud. IUP did have a big crowd, however.

Kromka is one step below God in that building. He gets every call. It's actually sickening.

UPJ is tough in the half court. Great game.

That won't be close in Indiana. IUP will win by double digits in the KCAC.

That trio of officials today is also the worst in the league -- for both teams.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    I guess now we know.

JAYLEN STEWART

​​​​​​
    THAT was a coming out party. Wow.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    Jaylen Stewart certainly justifying his playing time. Wow.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    Difference:

Shull having the game of his life and IUP is flat shooting. Enough of the street ball, PLEASE!!!

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    I’d say any win down there is a good one, especially when UPJ has a quality team. That gives IUP some distance between other contenders in the West. I think IUP beats them by double digits at home much like last season.

And how about Stewart? Where did that performance come from? He was so good today they ran that play late in the game for him to get the three look. If he can even add 6-8 ppg that’s going to make IUP that much better. He also played some pretty solid defense.
    Last edited by EyeoftheHawk; 01-14-2023, 04:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

I don’t know what it is about him, and UPJ, but that group just seems to get under my skin. That feeling was exacerbated after last year’s game down there and Rukavina’s little dance. I’m going to go out on a limb and say you’re going to see a pretty inspired IUP team today.
    Just remember if you aren't making the trip, you'll likely only see about half the game (if you're lucky). This is the worst live feed of the season. IUP had so many tune it that it crashes their broadcast every year.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Hahaha! I totally understand Ruk’s dance. That was their championship last year. He pretty much never beats his big brother IUP! IUP by 12 today.
    He's beat IUP twice in the Joe era. Both times IUP had a major starter out.

He'll get his shot today.

If IUP plays defense today like it did in Erie, they will lose today.

But, I'd agree. They were looking to this game.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

I don’t know what it is about him, and UPJ, but that group just seems to get under my skin. That feeling was exacerbated after last year’s game down there and Rukavina’s little dance. I’m going to go out on a limb and say you’re going to see a pretty inspired IUP team today.
    Hahaha! I totally understand Ruk’s dance. That was their championship last year. He pretty much never beats his big brother IUP! IUP by 12 today.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X