X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I wouldn't play him in either Clarion/Boro games. Practice some and get him ready for Slippery Rock. A week of low key then Cal. It's a perfect situation to get him some rest.
    I wouldn’t be at all surprised if that’s how Joe plays it.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

They also have a week between SRU and Cal so I might play him at least some against Boro. Don’t want him getting rusty if he can handle it. I absolutely would sit him against Clarion.
    I wouldn't play him in either Clarion/Boro games. Practice some and get him ready for Slippery Rock. A week of low key then Cal. It's a perfect situation to get him some rest.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

They also have a week between SRU and Cal so I might play him at least some against Boro. Don’t want him getting rusty if he can handle it. I absolutely would sit him against Clarion.
    They've had a rough stretch here with (at) SRU, East Stroudsburg, (at) Seton Hill, Gannon, (at) Mercyhurst and Pitt-Johnstown.

I include Gannon in there because that's a physical game regardless of the score.

Nice thing is UPJ/Mercyhurst still have to play each other again next week.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied

Clarion and Edinboro off. Then play him vs SRU and Cal because there is a week between games going into the PSAC Tourney!

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Joe said they considered sitting Ethan the rest of the regular season but after last nights spirited performance he said it would be hard to do.

I'd be surprised if he plays Saturday at Clarion. That's likely a good spot to give him a day off.
    Clarion and Edinboro off. Then play him vs SRU and Cal because there is a week between games going into the PSAC Tourney!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Joe said they considered sitting Ethan the rest of the regular season but after last nights spirited performance he said it would be hard to do.

I'd be surprised if he plays Saturday at Clarion. That's likely a good spot to give him a day off.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Announced gate of 3,242 (and I think that was light).

Lot of credit to the crowd tonight. It spark-plugged a team that was struggling for the first 25 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

The game plan sucks!!! Run, beat them up the floor and keep attacking the rim! IUP has allowed UPJ to dictate the tempo. Horrific first half!
    Joe does that everytime he plays UPJ. He's enthralled at beating them at their slow-a$$ Norman Dale style.

They are very good at the half court game. No idea why he lets them dictate the game every time. He's had an odd week.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Joe has to get his head out of his a$$ and start actually coaching. That was a disgrace to be a 3 point lead at half. They should have been up 15+

First 30 minutes was walking in quicksand.

It's a nice win and a good SOS win but it wasn't pretty aside from a 10 minute burst.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Idk about Ethan looking like himself again but today they took advantage of his size advantage on the offensive end. That’s the first time in weeks he’s had a size advantage.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    Ethan looked like Ethan again for at least one night. Thought he kept them in it when things weren’t going well, Dave sparked them with the three straight treys and Tomiwa slammed the door. 59 of the 70 points from those three guys.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    Tomiwa took over

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    At 18-8 I was about to say that loss really woke IUP up. And then nothing would fall. Amazing that a team with this many good experienced players can go into these prolonged brutal shooting slumps. I guess the good news is if this continues Tomiwa might get 30 rebounds. Bad news is UPJ might win.
    The game plan sucks!!! Run, beat them up the floor and keep attacking the rim! IUP has allowed UPJ to dictate the tempo. Horrific first half!

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    At 18-8 I was about to say that loss really woke IUP up. And then nothing would fall. Amazing that a team with this many good experienced players can go into these prolonged brutal shooting slumps. I guess the good news is if this continues Tomiwa might get 30 rebounds. Bad news is UPJ might win.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Three point lead at the half. Awful!!! Run!!!!!!!!!!! UPJ has no business being in this game!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X