X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    Speaking of MEC play, IMO, BOSWELL has been somewhat less than I'd expected through the first four. He's scoring at the same rate as ZYAN COLLINS and only slightly ahead of Fr KEITH PALEK. Most importantly his 3pt shooting , (3-9, .333%) is dragging down the team, (30-84, .357%) instead of boosting it which is what I had expected. Although I knew BP was going to be the focus, PB seems out of the flow so far.

It's early. I don't think Bowell has ever been a massive scorer type player. I think he's a very good role player on both ends. He'll get his games with 17-20 points here and there. And, of course, you have Brent Pegram. There's only so many balls to go around outside of BP. It seems like Bowell has been around forever.

With BP and Alston, the other three kind of have to just play their role (and stay out of the way).

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

What's wrong with Jermaine Hall? I see he hasn't played yet this year?
    Out for the season with unspecified injuries per DS. So far Phil Alston has taken full advantage of the situation and the off year by adding 25 lbs which will be a big help in conference play.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    Speaking of MEC play, IMO, BOSWELL has been somewhat less than I'd expected through the first four. He's scoring at the same rate as ZYAN COLLINS and only slightly ahead of Fr KEITH PALEK. Most importantly his 3pt shooting , (3-9, .333%) is dragging down the team, (30-84, .357%) instead of boosting it which is what I had expected. Although I knew BP was going to be the focus, PB seems out of the flow so far.
    What's wrong with Jermaine Hall? I see he hasn't played yet this year?

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied

Cal is essentially built like an MEC team nowadays. I just question Ship being able to keep up minus Biss. Fite needs to try everything to play this game at a slow pace. If it gets sped up, Cal may lay a big number tonight.

It's a big one. One of them gets their second loss in November.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Cal is essentially built like an MEC team nowadays. I just question Ship being able to keep up minus Biss. Fite needs to try everything to play this game at a slow pace. If it gets sped up, Cal may lay a big number tonight.

It's a big one. One of them gets their second loss in November.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Big game tonight.

Cal at Shippensburg

Any word if Biss is going to make his season debut tonight? If not, I think Cal wins fairly comfortably.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Big game tonight.

Cal at Shippensburg

Any word if Biss is going to make his season debut tonight? If not, I think Cal wins fairly comfortably.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

I'd think Edinboro should win its next (5) games. I also noticed forward Terrence Moore hasn't played yet. What's his story? He certainly would be a big boost.
    I watched Erie recap and unbeknownst to me, they mentioned some starters out with Covid protocol. That may be the reason.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Boro eeked out a win vs Roberts Wesleyan on Saturday.
    I'd think Edinboro should win its next (5) games. I also noticed forward Terrence Moore hasn't played yet. What's his story? He certainly would be a big boost.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Updated PSAC West records:
    SCHOOL RECORD NOTES
    IUP 4-0 Big test looms with Virginia State visit this Saturday
    Mercyhurst 4-0 Through four games, the most given up is 63 points
    California 3-1 Has played toughest schedule to date
    Slippery Rock 3-1 Tough road test at Charleston this weekend
    Clarion 3-1 Got beat up at Lake Erie. D3 Allegheny up next.
    UPJ 2-1 Tough stretch up coming with VSU, WCU and Millersville
    Edinboro 2-1 Next 5 are all winnable
    Gannon 1-1 Heavy favorite in this weekend's Gary Miller Classic
    Seton Hill 0-5 Lost (3) by single digits. Rough Start in Greensburg.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Boro eeked out a win vs Roberts Wesleyan on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Sec10-A-14
    replied
    GU's Clancy after hitting 4 3s knocked out of game after hard landing with about 10 min left.
    GU pulls ahead & beats Sag Val State by 10 ( 90 to 80 ).
    SVS knocked off D1 WMich by 17.
    Braden & Herster DNP 2 starters
    Lance-Amir Paul had 28pts for GU

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied
    Ike Herster and Braden Oleson not dressed. Not good for GU.

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied
    Just about ready for tip off of Gannon- SVSU. The best coach in the building is sitting in the first row of section D - Gary Manchel

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Nice win for Slippery Rock yesterday over a now 0-3 East Stroudsburg.

Clarion and Seton Hill got walloped by Lake Erie and Salem.

In the East, Kutztown got its first win over one of the PSU branches.

Big game in Erie today. Saginaw at Gannon.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X