Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Gannon (men) play at 1 p.m. today. The broadcast is pay-per-view.
    I’m very excited to periodically refresh the bracket webpage to follow the scores.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

I’m very excited to periodically refresh the bracket webpage to follow the scores.
      Lol. Yeah I'm sure the PPV numbers will be off the charts.

If we do get the Gannon vs Nova game in Rd 2 I may buy that one.

Comment

Lol. Yeah I'm sure the PPV numbers will be off the charts.

If we do get the Gannon vs Nova game in Rd 2 I may buy that one.
        CBS Sports Network isn’t airing the semifinals?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

CBS Sports Network isn’t airing the semifinals?
          Yes........I believe they are.

Comment

• Despite the fine print saying otherwise, I just learned that buying the first three rounds also got me this game. If any of you bought the $30 package for the first 3 rounds, you can tune in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post
              Despite the fine print saying otherwise, I just learned that buying the first three rounds also got me this game. If any of you bought the $30 package for the first 3 rounds, you can tune in.
              What can you tell us that live stats doesn't?

Last I saw GU was down 9 or 10.

Comment

• Still down 9. Just tuned in (dang work meetings!)

Comment

• From what little I've seen so far, San Bernie looks long & athletic and is basically taking it right to the teeth of the Gannon D and getting anything they want at the rim. Also making it hard for undersized Gannon players to score at the rim.

Comment

• Also happy to report that there appear to be about 60 people in the arena in Evansville. [eyeroll]

Comment

What can you tell us that live stats doesn't?

Last I saw GU was down 9 or 10.
                      So far, Gannon has been overwhelmed athletically. They've gotten some steals but haven't converted- if they had, it would be a little bit closer.

Comment

From what little I've seen so far, San Bernie looks long & athletic and is basically taking it right to the teeth of the Gannon D and getting anything they want at the rim. Also making it hard for undersized Gannon players to score at the rim.
                        It's been a weak point all year and really showing against the length and court awareness of Cal St@ San B. Do not see Gannon being able to up a point string against this group. Even in the half court, Gannon looks over-matched.

Comment

• Originally posted by gman16506 View Post

It's been a weak point all year and really showing against the length and court awareness of Cal St@ San B. Do not see Gannon being able to up a point string against this group. Even in the half court, Gannon looks over-matched.
                          Maybe they'll tire out in the second half.

Being down 9-10 points against that system is nothing.

Comment

• No sign of tiring. San Bernie pushes the lead to 20.

Comment

No sign of tiring. San Bernie pushes the lead to 20.
                              Wow

Comment

• Down 25. Guess it shows how much the region was down this year. Is it an indictment on the PSAC that this team finished 20-2 in the league?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X