X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I agree that Cal needs to stay out of a 3-point battle with Gannon. Cal can control the boards and should try and take it in if the initial fast-break isn't there. Gannon wants you to just get sloppy and throw it up. Millersville made that mistake Saturday. For a guy named West Player of the Year, McClurg has been just so-so this weekend. He rushed some shots in the first half.
    Cal has to feel good. The goal is to survive the first half.

Gannon obviously not shooting anywhere near what it did yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Right. But Collins or McClurg are more than capable of running an offense. Cal might even be stronger with Palek & Lucas in the game at the same time anyway. I'm not convinced this isn't the stronger lineup. Just gotta be smarter with the ball against an organized team like Gannon.
    I agree that Cal needs to stay out of a 3-point battle with Gannon. Cal can control the boards and should try and take it in if the initial fast-break isn't there. Gannon wants you to just get sloppy and throw it up. Millersville made that mistake Saturday. For a guy named West Player of the Year, McClurg has been just so-so this weekend. He rushed some shots in the first half.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Cal 36
    GU 35

Half

Leave a comment:

• Scrub
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Both Cal PGs on pine with fouls.
    Right. But Collins or McClurg are more than capable of running an offense. Cal might even be stronger with Palek & Lucas in the game at the same time anyway. I'm not convinced this isn't the stronger lineup. Just gotta be smarter with the ball against an organized team like Gannon.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrub View Post
    Cal shot selection leaving a lot to be desired. Make Gannon defend an offense. Those quick-trigger deep 3's are exactly what they want you to do.
    Both Cal PGs on pine with fouls.

Leave a comment:

• Scrub
    replied
    Cal shot selection leaving a lot to be desired. Make Gannon defend an offense. Those quick-trigger deep 3's are exactly what they want you to do.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Danny may lose his mind by halftime
    You're right about this crew. A lot of nickel-dime calls, which probably favors Gannon with their two-platoon system if it continues.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Danny may lose his mind by halftime

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Freaking rediculous

Fix the damn broadcast

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Omojafo two early fouls. Something to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Biggest game of year and the stream sucks. Lol. Go figure
    Irritating since they streamed two games at the same site yesterday. You'd think they'd have things in place. Also is amusing is that they currently have the abbreviation for Lock Haven in the scorebox instead of Gannon.

Leave a comment:

• Scrub
    replied
    Not a great look for those of us from other conferences popping in for this heavyweight fight (that might actually include a fight if the last meeting is any indication).

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    The "look at me" crew is officiating the PSAC title game.

This will be a foul festival.
    I hate this crew!

Leave a comment:

• Scrub
    replied
    The "look at me" crew is officiating the PSAC title game.

This will be a foul festival.
    We've been lucky so far in the MEC tourney. One of the MEC refs sent his kids to WLU, so he has never once been assigned a WLU game. It just so happens that when crew assignments were made at the beginning of this tournament, that guy (with the WLU alumni kids) happens to be on a crew with my least favorite ref, so that means WLU has been able to avoid that guy all weekend. Hopefully that trend continues today.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X