X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRU

https://rockathletics.com/news/2018/...ead-coach.aspx

Re: SRU

Kevin Reynolds was always garbage!!! I'll be the one to say it!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

What day does the garbage truck come to pick Kevin Reynolds up this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yow ... That's big news. Most coaches don't come back from "Administrative Leave," save Urban Meyer from tOSU.

If this brings down Slippery Rock a peg or two, the question is now whether or not IUP will go undefeated in the PSAC West.

Comment

Could be the opposite.

Very talented roster now playing for a coach they want to play for ...

Ian Grady is ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
            Yow ... That's big news. Most coaches don't come back from "Administrative Leave," save Urban Meyer from tOSU.

If this brings down Slippery Rock a peg or two, the question is now whether or not IUP will go undefeated in the PSAC West.
            That's a tall order, considering that every team in the West brings (or should bring) their "A" Game against IUP.
            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Wasn't Reynolds suspended for a game a couple years ago for some administrative issue? I forget the exact circumstances, but something's got to be up at Slippy Rock if you're going to suspend your head coach a week before the season begins.
              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Wow! Nice comment to make. One would think that if you are going to call another man trash or garbage you would want to do it to him directly and not hiding under a forum name. Just sayin'

What exactly is he said to have done? Okay, I will admit that I don't know very much about him. I know that he was at IUP some moons ago and received a couple of graduate degrees while a GA.

-

Comment

I recall a similar incident at IUP back in the fall of 2005 with Gary Edwards being placed on leave or suspension or whatever it was called. He did come back for the season but I believe that it was understood between him and the IUP brass that it would be his final season at IUP. I think that was over recruiting matters---using false instate addresses for out of state players to save on scholarship money (or something like that).

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                    Wow! Nice comment to make. One would think that if you are going to call another man trash or garbage you would want to do it to him directly and not hiding under a forum name. Just sayin'

What exactly is he said to have done? Okay, I will admit that I don't know very much about him. I know that he was at IUP some moons ago and received a couple of graduate degrees while a GA.

-
                    Funny stuff... little do you know I have called him that to his face. To let you know, his players walked out on him and refused to practice because of the way he treats them. I'd be shocked if he coaches this year. His players basically said, if he coaches, they don't play.

Comment

Best part of their game in Indiana was watching him cry like a little biatch for 40 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        Best part of their game in Indiana was watching him cry like a little biatch for 40 minutes.

Comment

Comment

Funny stuff... little do you know I have called him that to his face. To let you know, his players walked out on him and refused to practice because of the way he treats them. I'd be shocked if he coaches this year. His players basically said, if he coaches, they don't play.
                            I watched him play at Bloom under Coach Chronister. Coaches were tough in those days. Chronister once got so mad in practice he dropped kicked the ball, and it accidentally hit a star player in the head: practice was cancelled. Players have changed and most wouldn't want to play for Bob Knight anymore.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4j96ovIBSk

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X