Chris Clancy 6'2 SG, St Peter's Prep out of Staten Island
    Previous by JTR LOI
    Ryan Rachic 6'4 SG, Calvert Metro DC

Cleve Wright Adds 1st
    Faith Williams 5'6 G Elyria Catholic Ohio
    Previous signed
    Ali Benin 5'8 G local Harborcreek
    Margo Loutzenhizer 5'8 G Warren Pa
    Yes, but those players were recruited by Coach Reilly and the one had signed LOI previously. Walker is a Coach Jefferson recruit (somehow has ties to him).

Comment

• Re: Gannon

With the way it's looking thus far, Gannon could finish with a worse record in 19-20! Shaping up to be a very young and inexperienced (at college level) team.

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post
        With the way it's looking thus far, Gannon could finish with a worse record in 19-20! Shaping up to be a very young and inexperienced (at college level) team.
        Can't say I'll be sad when IUP drops 50 on the bow-tie

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Can't say I'll be sad when IUP drops 50 on the bow-tie
          you think they'll only score 50? lol

Comment

• Rated a three-star recruit by Scout.com, Rivals.com and ESPN.comnation's 35th-best center
            Last edited by Sec10-A-14; 05-25-2019, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post
              Rated a three-star recruit by Scout.com, Rivals.com and ESPN.comnation's 35th-best center
              He's a big boy. Seems like a project. He only played 2.2 mpg as a redshirt sophomore last season (and in just 6 games total).

Comment

Could be he had some injury or in the doghouse. Know JTR had one and once in hard to get out. Maybe he just didn't pan out or not as good as advertised. Look'n for a fresh start. We'll find out come Nov/Dec.

Comment

6'10, 230 is still on the light side for D1.. gonna be on the smaller side in D2 too.

Comment

His Twitter shows him in a Gannon 5 jersey... wondering if that means Jovantae Lee is already gone.

Comment

His Twitter shows him in a Gannon 5 jersey... wondering if that means Jovantae Lee is already gone.
                      Wow ... Good point. Lee was probably "gone" in his mind before the season ended. Probably made transfer decision before coaching change.

Comment

Lee was the one I had no doubt would be gone. A few others I wonder about, but I would have been shocked if he didn't transfer.

It appears Harewood will be back though as he has friends and family that have done a lot with Coach Jeffersons tweets. If harewood stays safe bet assumption would Olawoye stays too as they were brought together.

Comment

Have not heard about out xfrs. My Erie contacts are on a long wknd. See what's up maybe Weds

Comment

Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post
                            Have not heard about out xfrs. My Erie contacts are on a long wknd. See what's up maybe Weds
                            6'10 kid verbally committed to Coach Jefferson. 225lb. Michael Tertsea. Transferring from Rhode Island.

Comment

6'10 kid verbally committed to Coach Jefferson. 225lb. Michael Tertsea. Transferring from Rhode Island.
                              Reported that 3 days ago

By "out xfrs" I was referring to those leaving Gannon

Comment

GU WBB
                                brings in so xfr from Ursuline College (GMAC) 5'9 G Emily Poling of Defiance Oh

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X