Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Just calling it like I see it, as I always do...Millersville played very well the other night. One game is too small a sample size to paint a complete picture of ANY team...
    The entire Shepherd point was based on multiple games of evidence. Sometimes I really don't understand where you're trying to go with things.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

The entire Shepherd point was based on multiple games of evidence. Sometimes I really don't understand where you're trying to go with things.
      2 games doesn't completely tell the whole story of a team either...Deceivingly strong...Is that like "magically delicious"? I haven't seen Shepherd this year yet, but saying they are deceivingly strong gives no solid information about the team. Taking two teams to the "wire" doesn't really paint a picture of the team. What did they do well those nights? Don't just put two words together. Show some real insight, and you might just get taken a bit more seriously...
      Last edited by WarriorVoice; 01-09-2020, 05:32 AM.

Comment

2 games doesn't completely tell the whole story of a team either...Deceivingly strong...Is that like "magically delicious"? I haven't seen Shepherd this year yet, but saying they are deceivingly strong gives no solid information about the team. Taking two teams to the "wire" doesn't really paint a picture of the team. What did they do well those nights? Don't just put two words together. Show some real insight, and you might just get taken a bit more seriously...
        You're beyond a stooge. Take that seriously.

Comment

This is an online forum, not published journalism. I didn't even bring up the point in the first place, I just think you're being unnecessarily dismissive of a specific discussion point that really wasn't that outlandish, and you used win-loss record to try to defend your side, which isn't much better at telling a full story. Lighten up.

Comment

So we're all entitled to our opinion, except me...Thanks

Comment

So we're all entitled to our opinion, except me...Thanks
              If that's what you want to take from this, sure. Why not.

Comment

Feelings ... whoa, whoa, whoa, feelings ...

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                  Feelings ... whoa, whoa, whoa, feelings ...
                  30-second timeout.

This isn't the cesspool football side. Civil. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                    Shepherd lives and dies with the 3 ball. They couldn't live with it at Bloom. Bloom is also playing without Max Wagner because of academic issues. Two years in a row they have lost a top player for the second semester with academic problems.
                    Interesting. That sure looked like Max Wagner playing tonight at Ship. At least that's what the program said.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Interesting. That sure looked like Max Wagner playing tonight at Ship. At least that's what the program said.
                      He missed 3 games. He may have taken winter semester classes to pull up his grades or turned in a late assignment, but was ruled academically eligible again

Comment

He missed 3 games. He may have taken winter semester classes to pull up his grades or turned in a late assignment, but was ruled academically eligible again

Comment

Ship dominated the boards 43-27, with "Shippensburg pulling down 18 offensive rebounds which led to 20 second-chance points". Bloom coach got the T because of the foul calls in Ship's favor 24-11. Ship was 22 fro 29 at the line. I thought Ship also was getting the calls in the women's game, although it may not have mattered because Bloom is not a good free throw shooting team.

Comment

Ship dominated the boards 43-27, with "Shippensburg pulling down 18 offensive rebounds which led to 20 second-chance points". Bloom coach got the T because of the foul calls in Ship's favor 24-11. Ship was 22 fro 29 at the line. I thought Ship also was getting the calls in the women's game, although it may not have mattered because Bloom is not a good free throw shooting team.
                            That sounds familiar. Lol. Ship made more FTs than we attempted out there.

Scary thing is the PSAC Tournament could be there. Lol.

Kidding. It's all the crew. And, we have some real jackass officials.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That sounds familiar. Lol. Ship made more FTs than we attempted out there.

Scary thing is the PSAC Tournament could be there. Lol.

Kidding. It's all the crew. And, we have some real jackass officials.
                              Highly likely it will be at HEIGES FH. In fact the way WCU is playing, you could book the HOLIDAY INN or BEST WESTERN pretty much now.

Comment

Lock Haven and Bloomsburg will play tomorrow now instead of Saturday due to the expected snow storm.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X