Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

To say that on a live mic ... Gannon should remove both of them immediately.

If they are the same duo that calls the men's games up there ... this isn't a surprise. They are basically cheerleaders instead of commentators.
    I assumed they were students. THEY'RE NOT. Holy crap. But knowing Gannon, I doubt they're removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I assumed they were students. THEY'RE NOT. Holy crap. But knowing Gannon, I doubt they're removed.

Comment

Wow. I've never seen a fan ejection in all my years attending PSAC games.

That was actually the first women's dust-up I ever recall seeing in the league.

Comment

Comment

VULCANS WBB begins the post season with an expected easy win over #5 BORO, 72-48. This was an unusual offensive game with FG- 51%, 3PT- 50% and FT- 81.3%. Those are the correct numbers and you won't likely see them again any time soon. Of course Dejah Terrell led the way with 20 pts, 9 rbds and 4 blks..fair shot at POY. Followed by Loyd 16 pts and 7 asts, Herrington 14 pts, Allen 12 pts. Very solid game onto K'Town versus SHEP.
            Last edited by CALUPA69; 03-02-2022, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
              VULCANS WBB begins the post season with an expected easy win over #5 BORO, 72-48. This was an unusual offensive game with FG- 51%, 3PT- 50% and FT- 81.3%. Those are the correct numbers and you won't likely see them again any time soon. Of course Dejah Terrell led the way with 20 pts, 9 rbds and 4 blks..fair shot at POY. Followed by Loyd 16 pts and 7 asts, Herrington 14 pts, Allen 12 pts. Very solid game onto K'Town versus SHEP.
              Pulling for that GU vs Cal Round 3 on Sunday. That could be a popcorn worthy rematch after the fireworks last weekend.

Even if it is a high and mighty private school against one of our low-life public schools. Lol.

Have they fired those idiots yet?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Pulling for that GU vs Cal Round 3 on Sunday. That could be a popcorn worthy rematch after the fireworks last weekend.

Even if it is a high and mighty private school against one of our low-life public schools. Lol.

Have they fired those idiots yet?

Comment

There may be a "lot of respect" but there is a substantial minority in the privates, and in the public at large, who can barely contain their contempt for "state colleges". Only need to listen, without revealing your alma mater, to college sports related bull sessions. The announcers big mistake, as in most bias related on air gaffes, was letting their true feelings bubble over. Think Jimmy the Green but without any consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

There may be a "lot of respect" but there is a substantial minority in the privates, and in the public at large, who can barely contain their contempt for "state colleges". Only need to listen, without revealing your alma mater, to college sports related bull sessions. The announcers big mistake, as in most bias related on air gaffes, was letting their true feelings bubble over. Think Jimmy the Green but without any consequences.

Comment

• Very glad to hear it !! Out of curiosity PWU, PEU or other?

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Very glad to hear it !! Out of curiosity PWU, PEU or other?
                        Other.

Comment

• Hard to believe that VULCANS WBB lost to these RAMS on 2/7 by 10 points. Final score today CAL U 78 SHEP 49. Another very solid offensive game with FG-44.6%, 3PT-47.1% and FT-87%. Loyd took the lead with 25pts and 7assts, followed by Harrison with 15pts/12rbds and Terrell with 11pts/13rbds/4blks. Both Loyd and Terrell fouled out but it didn't matter.
                          Huge challenge tomorrow versus GANNON. Hate, hate, hate a third or fourth game in a season, but they're next up and winning is what it takes to be a champion. Thankfully the team does seem to be on the upturn at the right time. Time will tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                            Hard to believe that VULCANS WBB lost to these RAMS on 2/7 by 10 points. Final score today CAL U 78 SHEP 49. Another very solid offensive game with FG-44.6%, 3PT-47.1% and FT-87%. Loyd took the lead with 25pts and 7assts, followed by Harrison with 15pts/12rbds and Terrell with 11pts/13rbds/4blks. Both Loyd and Terrell fouled out but it didn't matter.
                            Huge challenge tomorrow versus GANNON. Hate, hate, hate a third or fourth game in a season, but they're next up and winning is what it takes to be a champion. Thankfully the team does seem to be on the upturn at the right time. Time will tell.
                            Wrestlemania tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Wrestlemania tomorrow.
                              Should be fun! Just nobody get suspended.

Comment

• Disappointing game, but all credit to GU for outstanding defensive effort. Earlier this year I pointed out on several occasions that the best way to thwart VULCANS WBB was to maintain disciplined ball handling, slow the game down and give up the outside shot because DT can't do it all herself. She had an off day but still came up with 17 pts, 14 rbds and 3 blks. Loyd had 15 pts but only 3 assts to go with 7 to. Thankfully the season isn't over and we may yet see #4.
                                Intriqued beyond belief how the Atlantic Region sorts out after the astounding upset that CHAS pulled off in the MEC. I've no idea how that bracket sets up. TIME will tell !!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X