Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Anderson (GU) to Lake Erie

Comment

• For any Hurst people... Jeff Plunutis is not returning for his extra year and is going to play professionally overseas

Comment

• Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post
        For any Hurst people... Jeff Plunutis is not returning for his extra year and is going to play professionally overseas
        Geez, is there anyone left from the 23-24 roster?

Comment

• Luke Triggs goes from Mercyhurst to IUP. Does that count as a Division-I transfer? Joe says, "I'm excited to see this young post player continue to develop and become a big part of our culture and success." #g2G

Comment

• Originally posted by hawks16 View Post
            Luke Triggs goes from Mercyhurst to IUP. Does that count as a Division-I transfer? Joe says, "I'm excited to see this young post player continue to develop and become a big part of our culture and success." #g2G
            Looking forward to seeing him redshirt this year.

MAJOR elephant in the room is KJ has another year of eligibility. We'll learn more about that little surprise soon enough.

​​​​​​

Comment

Go to verbalcommits.com and you can search for IUP or whomever
              I'm on verbal commits daily. Your link was broken to whatever it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

MAJOR elephant in the room is KJ has another year of eligibility. We'll learn more about that little surprise soon enough.

​​​​​​
                If he is even on the roster, Joe should be fired immediately!

Comment

Derrick Anderson (GU) to Lake Erie
                  Maybe it's my bias, but that doesn't even seem to be a lateral move. Just do not understand the move unless Anderson had issues with the new Gannon head coach.
                  Last edited by gman16506; 05-09-2024, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

​​​​​​
                    Getting rid of Mercyhurst and Plunutis at the same time looks like a big win for IUP's prospects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Getting rid of Mercyhurst and Plunutis at the same time looks like a big win for IUP's prospects.
                      Lol. The one who was the real killer was Patrapas from a few years back. He never took a big shot against IUP he didn't hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Lol. The one who was the real killer was Patrapas from a few years back. He never took a big shot against IUP he didn't hit.
                        Dude would play 9 minutes against Joe and have 24 points

Comment

• Originally posted by gman16506 View Post

Maybe it's my bias, but that doesn't even seem to be a lateral move. Just do not understand the move unless Anderson had issues with the new Gannon head coach.
                          It's not by a long shot. My guess is it's the only place he found to get starts or significant playing time. He's not really anything special. Last quarter of season his PT dropped tremendously because he wasn't doing anything

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I'm on verbal commits daily. Your link was broken to whatever it was.
                            Oh sorry it was just a photo of verbal commits and transfers for IUP because you asked about the portal

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Geez, is there anyone left from the 23-24 roster?
                              Sources say Manchel had a brand new team already in place. Many feel his lack of transfers this season was because he was focusing on the D1 jump and those recruits

Comment

Sources say Manchel had a brand new team already in place. Many feel his lack of transfers this season was because he was focusing on the D1 jump and those recruits
                                He's also a jerk to players which explains his transfer rates the past 5 years. Give it time.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X