Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Lamberti got him
    I figured he wouldn't last long. He had offers from WLU and Nova last year. Since Lamberti was here for that recruiting cycle, not surprising Butler was high on his list at Cooker.

Comment

• Omojafo signed with Robert Morris.

Didn't have that one on the bingo card.

His old team would have beat his new team.

Comment

Omojafo signed with Robert Morris.

Didn't have that one on the bingo card.

His old team would have beat his new team.
        Doesn’t make much sense to me but who knows what his motivation was.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Doesn’t make much sense to me but who knows what his motivation was.
          From what I've heard it's the only offer he got in which he was told he had a possibility of starting. Everywhere else he was pretty much assured to be off the bench, if playing at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post

From what I've heard it's the only offer he got in which he was told he had a possibility of starting. Everywhere else he was pretty much assured to be off the bench, if playing at all.
            I also heard he reached out to Mercyhurst and Manchel declined to talk to him.

Comment

I also heard he reached out to Mercyhurst and Manchel declined to talk to him.
              No way? Really?

Comment

No way? Really?
                I've talked to a few Hurst players and they said Manchel essentially started recruiting for this D1 move before last season (which is why he didn't do much with recruits last year). And he's supposedly got a crew coming.

Comment

I've talked to a few Hurst players and they said Manchel essentially started recruiting for this D1 move before last season (which is why he didn't do much with recruits last year). And he's supposedly got a crew coming.
                  Odd he wouldn't talk to him, though. Omojafo is certainly good enough to play low D1 (and Mercyhurst will be as low as you can get).

There's also rumors that Robert Morris is going after McClurg fairly hard.

Comment

Speaking of Gary, are Planutis and Reichert done? They were listed as redshirt juniors last year. I think both graduated and did the whole senior night event.

That said, it appears both have a year left if they so choose. Planutis feels like he's been there since the 1990s.

Comment

No way? Really?
                      I'm not buying what that guy is saying. Gary would've at least talked to him.

Comment

• Looks like the new Drake coach has taken his former NWMS stars with him.

Comment

I call BS!

Comment

It’s gonna be wild to see Gary in the Big Dance within the next 10 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

One and done

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

I wonder how much longer he'll coach. He's older than he looks. I think he's in the back half of his 60s.

This is his 22nd year at Mercyhurst and he had several stops (including a 9-year stint) before arriving in Erie.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X