Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D&E's big man, Clarens Pierre, in the portal.

He can help a team for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrub View Post

I think the entire rosters for WVW and Salem are in the portal lol. Goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I think the entire rosters for WVW and Salem are in the portal lol. Goodness.
        Not a ton of W's in those rosters, though.

Comment

You could meet Danny at Starbucks and think he's the quietest, nicest guy around.

Little different during the game.

I do think the question one has to ask is was this season a disappointment for Cal? Not winning the West and losing (at home) in Round 2 ...
          Truth be told... Cal never impressed me this year in the way that Gannon did. There was a summer of talk about how Cal was going to be the class of the region. Something was missing with that team from day one. When I watched them this year I never once felt like they were the best team in the PSAC or the region.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Truth be told... Cal never impressed me this year in the way that Gannon did. There was a summer of talk about how Cal was going to be the class of the region. Something was missing with that team from day one. When I watched them this year I never once felt like they were the best team in the PSAC or the region.
            This just sounds dumb! Cal was really good and played most of the year short staffed.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Cal was 28-5 and a miracle shot away from playing in the Regional Final.

What was missing was Cam Polak ... one of the best three-point shooters in the Region. He missed the whole season with an injury. Keith Palek also broke his foot in the late summer. While he did return in the second half he was at best about 60 percent.

Comment

Cal was 28-5 and a miracle shot away from playing in the Regional Final.

What was missing was Cam Polak ... one of the best three-point shooters in the Region. He missed the whole season with an injury. Keith Palek also broke his foot in the late summer. While he did return in the second half he was at best about 60 percent.
                I get it. Records are records. I just never got the feel watching them that they were as good Gannon. I wasn’t as sold on them as others were.

Comment

J.J. Harper / Concord

Huge loss

Comment

Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Sigh...........

11-14 shooting
                    14 Rebounds

Stat line in his two games vs WLU this year.

0-0 from three. Don't need him...don't want him...couldn't help US win any games...SIGH..........

What WE need is another 6-0 ft guard!

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Sigh...........

11-14 shooting
                      14 Rebounds

Stat line in his two games vs WLU this year.

0-0 from three. Don't need him...don't want him...couldn't help US win any games...SIGH..........

What WE need is another 6-0 ft guard!
                      Lol

Comment

Lol
                        We love us some 6 or 6-1 guards...Can't get enough of them! Six on this years roster and only five (so far) on next years roster so CLEARLY we need help at this end of the basketball size spectrum!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

According to you, ESU never has players transfer out.
                          Don't recall ever saying that, but I'm sure you have the post pasted on your wall. These days no one seems to be immune.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Don't recall ever saying that, but I'm sure you have the post pasted on your wall. These days no one seems to be immune.
                            Of course you don’t recall. You never remember the BS that comes out of your mouth.

Comment

Boyle / Kutztown / PG

Comment

There is some 'incoming' portal news.

Gannon has signed Layne Sarver (6'6", 195 lbs) -- a shooting guard transfer from Union. Sarver is from New Madison, OH. He started 21 of 22 games.

This past season he averaged about 8 ppg and 3 rpg. He did shoot 45% from outside on 92 attempts.

It appears he has two years' eligibility remaining.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X