Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The NEW Official Thread of the Augustana Vikings

Well, its over everyone, you better try and get your piece of the title this year because, much to the delight of the NSIC offices, the trophies for the next four years have already been made and engraved and sent to 2001 S. Summit, Sioux Falls, SD 57197; Attn: Tom Billeter. This class means the rest of us now have to fight for 2nd after this season. These past few years have been fun while they have lasted, it was nice being able to know at the start of each season that if everything went well for you team there was a glimmer of hope, but this class effectively ends the dream for all the rest of us. We want 2nd will now have to be our battle cry.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
      Well, its over everyone, you better try and get your piece of the title this year because, much to the delight of the NSIC offices, the trophies for the next four years have already been made and engraved and sent to 2001 S. Summit, Sioux Falls, SD 57197; Attn: Tom Billeter. This class means the rest of us now have to fight for 2nd after this season. These past few years have been fun while they have lasted, it was nice being able to know at the start of each season that if everything went well for you team there was a glimmer of hope, but this class effectively ends the dream for all the rest of us. We want 2nd will now have to be our battle cry.
      Your Huskies may want to shoot for a battle cry of "We want 4th or 5th!" to start with...

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
        Your Huskies may want to shoot for a battle cry of "We want 4th or 5th!" to start with...
        Please don't mention Fifths when talking to a St. Cloud fan. It brings back many a hangover memory.

Comment

I didn't necessarily mean that for us, I meant that thats the way the whole league will have to look at it for the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
            Please don't mention Fifths when talking to a St. Cloud fan. It brings back many a hangover memory.
            True SCSU people don't get hangovers. :)

Comment

LOL!

Comment

I don't know how it took me so long, but I kind of feel like you are the Patrick Ruesse of the boards....or maybe you are both the same person??

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                  I don't know how it took me so long, but I kind of feel like you are the Patrick Ruesse of the boards....or maybe you are both the same person??
                  Hint- Simple didn't grow up in Fulda.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                    Hint- Simple didn't grow up in Fulda.
                    Or did he?

Comment

I didn't necessarily mean that for us, I meant that thats the way the whole league will have to look at it for the next few years.
                      Just messing with you.

And if the whole league does end up having to make that their battle cry for the next few years, I won't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                        I think our bodies resemble each other.

Comment

I think our bodies resemble each other.
                          Curmudgeon buddies

Comment

Not to change topic, but has there been any new info on the whole D1 exploration?

Comment

Let us never forget that had Concordia continued to employ opposing fan favorite Kelly Boe a version of this highlight would have happened in every NSIC gym over the past few years.

https://twitter.com/BaylorMBB/status/930276859316547584

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                                Let us never forget that had Concordia continued to employ opposing fan favorite Kelly Boe a version of this highlight would have happened in every NSIC gym over the past few years.

https://twitter.com/BaylorMBB/status/930276859316547584
                                Has it really only been 3 full seasons since he resigned?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X