• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Re: The NEW Official Thread of the Augustana Vikings

Originally posted by Blue Ridge Viking View Post
    Did a little Twitter sleuthing. On A.J.'s account, the two most recent additions under Followers and Following are the head coach and assistant head coach at Missouri Southern State University. Would seem an odd destination, but you never know. FWIW.
    That just tells me that D1 is a foregone conclusion and coming fast and also not appealing to him.

Leave a comment:

• Blue Ridge Viking
    replied

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    I won't buy any of it until anything is officially official. I'll remain optimistic for you.
    Did a little Twitter sleuthing. On A.J.'s account, the two most recent additions under Followers and Following are the head coach and assistant head coach at Missouri Southern State University. Would seem an odd destination, but you never know. FWIW.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    Good for AJ pursuing his D1 dreams. If he ends up anywhere besides Vermhole with that Chad Walthall looking dirt bag Todd Lee I'll be shocked.

Absolutely cataclysmic news for Augie fans as the potential dynasty we all invested in this winter has failed to launch. When you fly higher and higher and get too close to the sun sometimes you get burned. Texas Tom and crew have had great success recruiting in spring times of years past, hopefully they strike gold again.

I expected Augie to fully board the transfer merry go round at the D1 level but was hoping it would wait until this loveable core was gone. Above all else this flipping blows.
    I won't buy any of it until anything is officially official. I'll remain optimistic for you.

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied

Originally posted by Blue Ridge Viking View Post
    Rumor on SDSU message board has A.J. Plitzuweit considering transferring. If true, it would be devastating news, to say the least.

Has anyone else heard anything about this? I wonder where he would go?

Not sure what more he wants. Billeter pretty much let him run the show however he wanted whenever he was on the court.
    Good for AJ pursuing his D1 dreams. If he ends up anywhere besides Vermhole with that Chad Walthall looking dirt bag Todd Lee I'll be shocked.

Absolutely cataclysmic news for Augie fans as the potential dynasty we all invested in this winter has failed to launch. When you fly higher and higher and get too close to the sun sometimes you get burned. Texas Tom and crew have had great success recruiting in spring times of years past, hopefully they strike gold again.

I expected Augie to fully board the transfer merry go round at the D1 level but was hoping it would wait until this loveable core was gone. Above all else this flipping blows.

Leave a comment:

• Blue Ridge Viking
    replied

Rumor on SDSU message board has A.J. Plitzuweit considering transferring. If true, it would be devastating news, to say the least.

Has anyone else heard anything about this? I wonder where he would go?

Not sure what more he wants. Billeter pretty much let him run the show however he wanted whenever he was on the court.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied

Isaac Fink no-hitter in baseball today. Opponent is not good though.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied

Carter Rynda video as the Rainmaker was very entertaining, apparently the dunk is not in his repertoire.

Leave a comment:

• Augie Skyhook
    replied

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Came across this video of Augie player Carter Rynda (1.1 minutes per game, played in 10 games this season scoring 0 points) and thoroughly enjoyed it. Gotta appreciate a guy that rode the bench all season and still has fun with it.

His form on the hook shot at 2:14 left something to be desired, but all in all inspiring. 12/10 would have on my team.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied

Came across this video of Augie player Carter Rynda (1.1 minutes per game, played in 10 games this season scoring 0 points) and thoroughly enjoyed it. Gotta appreciate a guy that rode the bench all season and still has fun with it.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied

Congrats to the various year-end award winners for this year's Vikings squad:

https://goaugie.com/news/2019/4/2/20...announced.aspx

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied

Former Viking Jordan Spencer seems to be doing ok back home in the UK:

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    Happy Three Year Anniversary to the Al Richter game. Texas forever.

https://goaugie.com/news/2016/3/23/m...ton-state.aspx
    Tarleton State could have been National Champions if not for AU being in the tourney IMO. In Dan Jansen's absence, Richter's game saved the Vikings from the clutches of defeat a performance that will go down in Augustana history as one of the greatest.

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied

Happy Three Year Anniversary to the Al Richter game. Texas forever.

https://goaugie.com/news/2016/3/23/m...ton-state.aspx

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied

Texas Forever

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse