Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The NEW Official Thread of the Augustana Vikings

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
    Time to move the NSIC Tournament to the Arena.
    I doubt anyone will want to play And-1 mixtape style in the soon-to-be parking lot formerly known as the Sioux Falls Arena.

Comment

I was hoping to get to a game at the Sioux Falls Arena. Shame I won't be able too anymore.

Oh well.

I'm curious, will this interfere with the other tenant of the Pentagon at all? The Not-Miami Minor Heat?

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
        I was hoping to get to a game at the Sioux Falls Arena. Shame I won't be able too anymore.

Oh well.

I'm curious, will this interfere with the other tenant of the Pentagon at all? The Not-Miami Minor Heat?
        Based on the fact that the Pentagon went forward with the deal, I would imagine either it doesn't interfere with the Minor Heat, or Sanford's people just aren't concerned about it interfering with their schedule, which would be surprising and humorous.

Comment

A few things will help that out, at least while Augie is still in the NSIC for another year or two. First of all, nonconference games are still at Elmen. That usually takes us into December. Between December and February, the Skyforce played one Friday game and three Saturday games at the Pentagon this season. Not a ridiculous amount to work around. Besides, could easily see a scenario where there's an Augustana game in the afternoon and a Skyforce game in the evening.

Comment

NSIC Tourney has zero neutrality concerns at the 'Gon per DB

https://twitter.com/DBrownMidcoSN/st...734642690?s=19

Comment

This whole Pentagon home court advantage thing is easily rectified. Just have them play all of their regular season games on the road. Then no one can complain when the playoffs are held there...............

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                This whole Pentagon home court advantage thing is easily rectified. Just have them play all of their regular season games on the road. Then no one can complain when the playoffs are held there...............
                Or....since we have already crowned Augie as NSIC champs the next three years, perhaps we should just go back to the old win the conference and you get to host the tourney format. I mean, nothing to lose right?

Comment

Augie is moving to the Pentagon?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                      Augie is moving to the Pentagon?
                      Yes, post #984 above. Conference games will be there, nonconference at Elmen.

Comment

Post #1000! What do I win?

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                          A hearty handshake, a pat on the back and a "Well done!"

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                            Technically you had reply #1000. Laker had post #1000 to close out the last page.

Originally posted by laker View Post
                            A hearty handshake, a pat on the back and a "Well done!"
                            First read through I thought it said a hearty milkshake....thought that sounded pretty good.

Comment

Darn, you're right. Although a hearty milkshake does sound delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                                A few things will help that out, at least while Augie is still in the NSIC for another year or two. First of all, nonconference games are still at Elmen. That usually takes us into December. Between December and February, the Skyforce played one Friday game and three Saturday games at the Pentagon this season. Not a ridiculous amount to work around. Besides, could easily see a scenario where there's an Augustana game in the afternoon and a Skyforce game in the evening.
                                I think that there's a time issue for time between games that would preclude this. But its Augie, rules be damned.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X