Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The NEW Official Thread of the Augustana Vikings

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    Yeah, one's rated 47th in the MN class of 2018 and the other is rated 56th. :)
    Don't know if you're trying to be funny, but #47 in the current Prep Hoops 2018 rankings is going to Northern (Balcome). Schaefer is actually #17, which is funny because he's currently ranked higher than likely D1-bound Sy Chatman, amongst others. Tiedman is #29. I'm guessing those numbers will all change if they do some sort of "final rankings" before the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
      Don't know if you're trying to be funny, but #47 in the current Prep Hoops 2018 rankings is going to Northern (Balcome). Schaefer is actually #17, which is funny because he's currently ranked higher than likely D1-bound Sy Chatman, amongst others. Tiedman is #29. I'm guessing those numbers will all change if they do some sort of "final rankings" before the end of the year.
      :)

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
        :)
        I mostly just thought it was funny that, if you were just throwing out random numbers, one of them actually applied to a player from MN heading to the NSIC.

Comment

I mostly just thought it was funny that, if you were just throwing out random numbers, one of them actually applied to a player from MN heading to the NSIC.
          Would be a fine time to hang out with Simple and Mr.Mr. listening to you guy's go back and forth. Preferably at an AU-SCSU game.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
            Would be a fine time to hang out with Simple and Mr.Mr. listening to you guy's go back and forth. Preferably at an AU-SCSU game.
            There would be more trash talk and fouling in the stands than on the court!

Comment

Congrats to future Viking AJ Plitzuweit for being honored with the South Dakota Gatorade Player of the Year award:

I can't wait to watch Plitzuweit make simple eat crow for the next 4 years. :)

Comment

#1 Truth is Plitzuweit has lived in SD for 2 years, he is a Kentucky native. I'm thrilled to have him as a Viking. He is a true D1 player and will light it up in the NSIC.

Comment

Congrats to future Viking AJ Plitzuweit for being honored with the South Dakota Gatorade Player of the Year award:

I can't wait to watch Plitzuweit make simple eat crow for the next 4 years. :)
                  He looks pretty smooth alright. The body of evidence suggests he has never missed a shot in his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                    He looks pretty smooth alright. The body of evidence suggests he has never missed a shot in his entire career.
                    BTW we have a guy coming in who broke Tony Romo's scoring record. That's right, that Tony Romo.

Comment

#1 Truth is Plitzuweit has lived in SD for 2 years, he is a Kentucky native. I'm thrilled to have him as a Viking. He is a true D1 player and will light it up in the NSIC.
                      That explains it....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                        That explains it....
                        Could give a rats a$$ where he is from... You will know how to pronounce his name very soon, after he draining bucket after bucket on the Stangs!

Comment

Could give a rats a$$ where he is from... You will know how to pronounce his name very soon, after he draining bucket after bucket on the Stangs!
                          Is that while playing at Augie or after he transfers to USD in a year?

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                            Is that while playing at Augie or after he transfers to USD in a year?
                            If you're inferring that Augustana is some kind JC for USD, I believe you are wrong. He merely would have walked on if being a Coyote was his ultimate goal

Comment

If you're inferring that Augustana is some kind JC for USD, I believe you are wrong. He merely would have walked on if being a Coyote was his ultimate goal
                              I could easily be mistaken, but my guess is that he was implying that we are overhyping AJ slightly, and that if he is as good as we are predicting he will be, it'll only be a year before he goes to a D1.

That being said, I'm not particularly concerned about that happening. If "going D1" was his goal, he would have accepted his D1 offer, or waited for other D1 offers.

From everything I have heard, it sounds like AJ is excited to be at Augie and to be playing in a system that will very effectively complement his skill set as a player.

Comment

I could easily be mistaken, but my guess is that he was implying that we are overhyping AJ slightly, and that if he is as good as we are predicting he will be, it'll only be a year before he goes to a D1.

That being said, I'm not particularly concerned about that happening. If "going D1" was his goal, he would have accepted his D1 offer, or waited for other D1 offers.

From everything I have heard, it sounds like AJ is excited to be at Augie and to be playing in a system that will very effectively complement his skill set as a player.
                                Was just playing the role of my message board inspiration since he hasn't been around much.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X