X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post
    Down goes Southern Nazarene. Ouachita Baptist wins 70-67. The GAC will get two teams in now.
    1. NWMSU
    2. Northern State
    3. MSU-Moorhead
    4. Central Oklahoma
    5. Southern Nazarene
    6. Minnesota-Duluth
    7. Emporia State
    8. GAC Tournament Winner
    Hope the committee adjusts slightly to avoid first round games between teams from same conference. Should be very easy to do this year. For example, make Central Oklahoma #3 and MSUM #4.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    OBU may have helped NW host. Even with a loss in the semis or final of the MIAA they will still have the fewest losses in the Region
    Ben McCollum, Diego Bernard, et. al. helped NW host.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
    You were correct sir. I guess some of us wasted too much time worrying about who would fill that final spot.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    OBU may have helped NW host. Even with a loss in the semis or final of the MIAA they will still have the fewest losses in the Region

Leave a comment:

• LukeMcConnell1
    replied
    Pretty terrible game for SNU tonight. Ouachita played extremely well and just out-played them. Couldn’t get on track offensively in the first half, couldn’t get a stop in the second. Ouachita hit some ridiculous shots in the second half to stymie any run. Disappointing to say the least.

Leave a comment:

• Devin Albertson
    replied

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
    Well done sir.

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied

That spot is reserved for the annual act of GAC cannibalism, aka the GAC Conference Tournament.
    Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Leave a comment:

• Devin Albertson
    replied
    Down goes Southern Nazarene. Ouachita Baptist wins 70-67. The GAC will get two teams in now.
    1. NWMSU
    2. Northern State
    3. MSU-Moorhead
    4. Central Oklahoma
    5. Southern Nazarene
    6. Minnesota-Duluth
    7. Emporia State
    8. GAC Tournament Winner

Leave a comment:

• Devin Albertson
    replied
    Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post
    Upset watch in the GAC. #8 Ouachita Baptist up on #1 Southern Nazarene 52-41 with 9:24 left.
    Southern Nazarene down 66-61 with 1:50 to go.

Leave a comment:

• Devin Albertson
    replied
    Upset watch in the GAC. #8 Ouachita Baptist up on #1 Southern Nazarene 52-41 with 9:24 left.

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

It's really not that brutal
    It is in comparison to many other regions in the country.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

I feel like everyone kind of goes through that a little bit. We may not have been affected to the same scale as some other teams, but NW has had 3 starters out at different times this year too.... Dreamer was out early, Diego missed a game (we lost), and Waters was out for several games the latter part of the season. We might actually be as healthy as we've been all year now (knock on wood), if Waters is back to full strength. We're deeper this year than we have been in the past which is good with some of the injuries we've had. I've been worried a little about the number of minutes Stirtz, as a true freshman, has had to play this year. As the primary ball handler, he has to work hard all of the time... there was a little stretch of games where he kind of looked like he might be wearing down, but he seems to be reenergized of late. Obviously, NW will be the favorite, but this region is brutal... I don't think anyone could really surprise me by winning it.
    It's really not that brutal

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied
    Originally posted by LukeMcConnell1 View Post
    Frankly, I'm not sure if it matters for seeding, but SNU has played exactly one game all season with a full complement of players. Just incredible what they've been able to accomplish battling through all the injuries.
    I feel like everyone kind of goes through that a little bit. We may not have been affected to the same scale as some other teams, but NW has had 3 starters out at different times this year too.... Dreamer was out early, Diego missed a game (we lost), and Waters was out for several games the latter part of the season. We might actually be as healthy as we've been all year now (knock on wood), if Waters is back to full strength. We're deeper this year than we have been in the past which is good with some of the injuries we've had. I've been worried a little about the number of minutes Stirtz, as a true freshman, has had to play this year. As the primary ball handler, he has to work hard all of the time... there was a little stretch of games where he kind of looked like he might be wearing down, but he seems to be reenergized of late. Obviously, NW will be the favorite, but this region is brutal... I don't think anyone could really surprise me by winning it.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X