X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inkblot
    replied
    Originally posted by LukeMcConnell1 View Post

It's horrific for the women this year. Homer alert, but what other region would have a conference regular season and tournament champion who went a combined 24-1 against conference foes, won their last 17 games, and finished 27-4 as an 8-seed? The answer is none.
    Check out where two-loss Tuskegee got seeded in the South Region...

Leave a comment:

• mosofan1
    replied
    Originally posted by LukeMcConnell1 View Post

It's horrific for the women this year. Homer alert, but what other region would have a conference regular season and tournament champion who went a combined 24-1 against conference foes, won their last 17 games, and finished 27-4 as an 8-seed? The answer is none.

Also, it's still beyond incomprehensible how SNU is behind a Pitt State team they thumped on a neutral floor.
    I expected SNU to be 7 and Pitt 8, if for no other reason than to avoid an MIAA matchup in round 1. It is even tougher for MoWest. Advanced to the Elite 8 last year, went 25-7 this year, and don't even make the regional. This Central Region is just brutal for the women!

Leave a comment:

• LukeMcConnell1
    replied
    Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

Regionalization is really bad for the women this year. I think the top 6 MIAA teams are all worthy of regional bids, and would make a lot of noise in several regions. But no more than 4 of them will make it. It's not as bad on the men's side this year in my opinion.

Also, it's still beyond incomprehensible how SNU is behind a Pitt State team they thumped on a neutral floor.

Leave a comment:

• ichabodhater
    replied
    Originally posted by TigerAlum View Post

I think it speaks to character and thoughts towards a community and university.
    To me the act backs up what else I have heard about his character but his Twitter account is actually really good, but is he the one posting?
    If you took that as an attack on Hays then you didn’t read the article on why they did it. Remember this was done also during the Covid restrictions & he was just trying to keep a little fun going on with the players who were dealing with all kinds of new protocols that they never thought would be a part of their collegiate experience.

They were in western Kansas & said let’s go with a western look. If you notice him & his assistants regularly coordinate the same suits, pullovers or polos etc.

Leave a comment:

• Devin Albertson
    replied
    Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post
    An update after the MIAA Semifinal Games
    1. NW Missouri
    2. Northern State
    3. Central Oklahoma
    4. MSU-Moorhead
    5. Southern Nazarene
    6. Minnesota-Duluth
    7. Emporia State
    8. Arkansas Tech/Ouachita Baptist/Southern Arkansas/Henderson State
    Nailed it.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

If that’s what qualifies as antics, this league really has gotten soft. Bob Chipman was more animated and profane than that ordering breakfast.
    I saw him punt a basketball into the rafters of Lee Arena after a game.

Leave a comment:

• TigerAlum
    replied
    Originally posted by southside View Post

You mean directed at fhsu specifically? Just trying to understand.
    Ya, kinda hard not to look at it that way.

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied

https://twitter.com/BarstoolCats90/s...jMqbj8ZIw&s=19

C’mon… Is that really suspension worthy? I mean without volume and on a Barstool NW Twitter page? If he said that, yeah it’s dumb and the guy might be a total douche bag… I have no idea, but people are soft. It was settled on the court… move on.
    Last edited by Alfred33; 03-05-2023, 09:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    If that’s what qualifies as antics, this league really has gotten soft. Bob Chipman was more animated and profane than that ordering breakfast.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

The women's elite 8 is in St Joe this year and next. Could that have been what the ad was for?
    Probably so I just caught a glance of it as I drove by. I didn’t realize the women’s E8 is in St Joe again

Leave a comment:

• southside
    replied
    Originally posted by TigerAlum View Post

To me the act backs up what else I have heard about his character but his Twitter account is actually really good, but is he the one posting?
    You mean directed at fhsu specifically? Just trying to understand.

Leave a comment:

• libertybearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    Saw an interesting new billboard south of Maryville on the way home. It was an ad for Elite 8 tickets.
    The women's elite 8 is in St Joe this year and next. Could that have been what the ad was for?

Leave a comment:

• TigerAlum
    replied
    Originally posted by southside View Post

i wouldn’t recommend it but who really cares? Maybe I don’t get it.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Saw an interesting new billboard south of Maryville on the way home. It was an ad for Elite 8 tickets.

Leave a comment:

• southside
    replied
    Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
    Allegedly…kitty butt mother fornicators.
    Lol. I have to admit that ending didn’t look like mf’s to me. Hard to say.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X