Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

I'm not quite sure what that means, but from the little that I do listen to FM radio and hear Tukes, he can have a winding train of thought at times. Judging by the list of awards he's received, he must be a decent play-by-play guy. Admittedly, I haven't listened to much Presentation College sports over the years so I don't think I've ever heard him call a game.
    Personally I believe he is better at the PxP than the radio show. He usually has good questions but, like you said, sometimes his stories/questions take longer than the response from those being interviewed

Comment

I'm pretty bummed with the announcement of this year's SCB Classic in Aberdeen for November 17-18. Northern will be playing Upper Iowa and Emmanuel over that weekend. If NW Missouri St is making the trip to Aberdeen, NSU should be playing them. I don't want to play Upper Iowa. It would be fine with me if no NSIC team played Upper Iowa in anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
        I'm pretty bummed with the announcement of this year's SCB Classic in Aberdeen for November 17-18. Northern will be playing Upper Iowa and Emmanuel over that weekend. If NW Missouri St is making the trip to Aberdeen, NSU should be playing them. I don't want to play Upper Iowa. It would be fine with me if no NSIC team played Upper Iowa in anything.
        I didn't know it was already announced.

Emmanuel is a pretty good program coming off a solid year, but obviously, know nothing of what they'll be this season.

Playing Upper Iowa in literally anything makes me sick and i dont understand letting them benefit in any way, shape or form from an NSIC team

Comment

I'm wondering if NSU won't be playing NWMSU in St. Joe's again the first weekend of the season and that is why they aren't playing in Aberdeen. It would be fun to play them here this year instead. Regardless, I wish we would get to see someone other than the Peacocks.

Comment

Hearing that Belka, Masten and Moni showed up at Pelican Rapids, MN annual 3 on 3 tourney this weekend and went 1-5.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
              Hearing that Belka, Masten and Moni showed up at Pelican Rapids, MN annual 3 on 3 tourney this weekend and went 1-5.
              I want to know where they found that 1 win. :)

Comment

https://nsuwolves.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule

Schedule is online but no teams listed for the Dakota Bank Classic.

Open with Northwest Missouri and Missouri Western.

Next weekend at home against Emmanuel out of Georgia, and Upper Iowa.

Following weekend is DBC but no teams listed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                  https://nsuwolves.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule

Schedule is online but no teams listed for the Dakota Bank Classic.

Open with Northwest Missouri and Missouri Western.

Next weekend at home against Emmanuel out of Georgia, and Upper Iowa.

Following weekend is DBC but no teams listed yet.
                  Looks like UMary is the other NSIC team there, but that's all I got.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Looks like UMary is the other NSIC team there, but that's all I got.
                    Nevermind, I read it wrong but haven't seen anything about Mary bother them Wolves play them earlier that week
                    Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 09-07-2023, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Nevermind, I read it wrong but haven't seen anything about Mary bother them Wolves play them earlier that week
                      Mary has it on their schedule

https://goumary.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule

Comment

This is probably old news? I see on verbal commits that NSU has a commitment from 7' 225lb center Jake Kuhl of West Central HS (Hartford) SD. That's in Sioux Falls backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                          This is probably old news? I see on verbal commits that NSU has a commitment from 7' 225lb center Jake Kuhl of West Central HS (Hartford) SD. That's in Sioux Falls backyard.
                          I posted in the recruiting thread. He announced on Twitter a couple weeks ago, I believe

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                            On August 4, Da’Marcus Burks out of Lakeville South High School, MN committed to Northern.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                              Peru State and......Trinity Bible College

I have no words. I'd assume just couldn't find anyone else to come in. Idk.

Oddly enough this is the Wolves first match up ever with TBC

Comment

Peru State and......Trinity Bible College

I have no words. I'd assume just couldn't find anyone else to come in. Idk.

Oddly enough this is the Wolves first match up ever with TBC
                                No more complaining about the quality of Jamestown after seeing this!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X