Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

VC Roster for KWC 2017-2018

Freshman Class
    Colton Elkins (6-7)

Sophomore Class
    Hunter Noffsinger (5-8) walk on

Junior Class
    Brandon Hatton 6-2
    Malek Harris 6-8
    Dakota Quinn 6-8

Senior Class
    Darius Mumford 6-2 walk on
    Justin Lukens 6-2
    Daniel Dzierzawski 6-2
    Shakir Lindsey 5-7
    Latrelle Irvin 6-4 walk on
    Dalton Nelson 6-6 walk on
    Sam Williams 6-8
    Michael Vigilance 6-8
    Adam Standford 6-4 walk on

Recruiting Milz Tatum 6-0

*Class status and roster subject to change.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
      Liberal breeding ground?

Bill O'Reilly has already paid out $13 million to settle sexual lawsuits. Looks like he's up to his old tricks. What a bunch of morons.
      What was it you said about Bill Clinton's affairs?

Comment

I doubt I'm embarrassing your school. Quite the contrary. Freedom of speech is a right in this country. If I pinched a nerve it's because part of what I stated is truth and the other part is satire.

The truth is Kentucky Wesleyan can never see 9 if they can't win a game in the NCAA tournament. It has been half a decade since they have. Think about that.

Also, thank you for reminding me how I should take my meds. I swallow hand fulls every day. When Kentucky Wesleyan moves it's campus to Ohio, let me know.

Poor little Lewinsky. She threw herself at Bill Clinton like that other floozie and they both got rich off of it. Lump has been married three times. He has no governing experience, and if you think Clinton was the only president to ever had an affair while in office, you don't know much about US history. FDR had a mistress and he built a vacation home for her. His wife still loved him, because he was paralyzed from the waist down.

JFK had a fling with Monroe and the pubs killed her and him. They then murdered MLK and Robert Kennedy, and it has been widely speculated that they also murdered JFK junior, his wife and her sister.

I will write whatever I want. If KWC does not like it, they can quit sending me stuff in the mail. They do so because they know I will give them half of my estate when I die. How many won the largest 50/50 of the season a few years ago and gave it back to the women's soccer team?

I will put my money where my mouth is. Kentucky Wesleyan was the best four years of my life. I was bipolar then as well and majored in psychology. So, don't tell me I need to take my damn meds. I have no power other than my brain, and I will keep using it until I am dead. KWC can sell this former high school I am remodeling or use the property for something else. Whatever other money I have when I am dead will go back to the United Methodist Church.

I am disabled partly because I had a nervous breakdown when my father died while I was on my second mission trip to Africa, and couldn't get out of Ghana.
        4th paragraph

Comment

I think afan is way behind on KWC roster. I suggest he do some research.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
            I think afan is way behind on KWC roster. I suggest he do some research.
            That IS the Verbal Commits Roster as of today. If you have a different roster, please submit it.

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
              4th paragraph
              crazznewt, can you string two sentences together instead of quoting me? Are you hoping the new USA gistapo will come pick me up and throw me in the pokey?

Do you watch the news or read any news articles outside of Fox news? He lies every time he opens his mouth.

Why don't you move to Russia? Do you realize that a dictator named Putin and his hackers are trying to take over the free world and divide it up among the puppets?

Trump will get what is coming to him one day. You can join him in hell when that day comes. How do you like that 4th paragraph, moron?

Comment

I was pointing out your obvious hypocrisy. Slow down, take a deep breath, go back and read what you posted. By the way, I have never mentioned Trump on this board. I'm sure you will throw a fit over this too.
                Last edited by crazznewt; 04-04-2017, 05:27 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=alumnifan;2038079]
                  Poor little Lewinsky. She threw herself at Bill Clinton like that other floozie and they both got rich off of it. Lump has been married three times. He has no governing experience, and if you think Clinton was the only president to ever had an affair while in office, you don't know much about US history. FDR had a mistress and he built a vacation home for her. His wife still loved him, because he was paralyzed from the waist down.

JFK had a fling with Monroe and the pubs killed her and him. They then murdered MLK and Robert Kennedy, and it has been widely speculated that they also murdered JFK junior, his wife and her sister...alumnifan quote...
                  Last edited by crazznewt; 04-04-2017, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Liberal breeding ground?

Bill O'Reilly has already paid out $13 million to settle sexual lawsuits. Looks like he's up to his old tricks. What a bunch of morons.
                    If you would stick to basketball comments, we could avoid exposing more of your lack of common sense.

Comment

What is it with the left always talking about Fox news, but yet they accept NPR, CNN and the rest of the jokesters on the network. The truth is only Wikileaks provides real news today. The "Gistapo" as you are referring to began a long time ago...by both parties. We have all been played as fools.

crazznewt, can you string two sentences together instead of quoting me? Are you hoping the new USA gistapo will come pick me up and throw me in the pokey?

Do you watch the news or read any news articles outside of Fox news? He lies every time he opens his mouth.

Why don't you move to Russia? Do you realize that a dictator named Putin and his hackers are trying to take over the free world and divide it up among the puppets?

Trump will get what is coming to him one day. You can join him in hell when that day comes. How do you like that 4th paragraph, moron?

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                        What is it with the left always talking about Fox news, but yet they accept NPR, CNN and the rest of the jokesters on the network. The truth is only Wikileaks provides real news today. The "Gistapo" as you are referring to began a long time ago...by both parties. We have all been played as fools.
                        This is true.

Comment

The word is spelled "gestapo". Just sayin'

Comment

Thus why I used the "...."

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
                            The word is spelled "gestapo". Just sayin'

Comment

I know. I just figured if we're going to devolve into chaos we might as well spell our insane and/or ridiculous words correctly.

Comment

VC Roster for KWC 2017-2018

Freshman Class
                                Colton Elkins (6-7)

Sophomore Class
                                Hunter Noffsinger (5-8) walk on

Junior Class
                                Brandon Hatton 6-2
                                Malek Harris 6-8
                                Dakota Quinn 6-8

Senior Class
                                Darius Mumford 6-2 walk on
                                Justin Lukens 6-2
                                Daniel Dzierzawski 6-2
                                Shakir Lindsey 5-7
                                Latrelle Irvin 6-4 walk on
                                Dalton Nelson 6-6 walk on
                                Sam Williams 6-8
                                Michael Vigilance 6-8
                                Adam Standford 6-4 walk on

Recruiting Milz Tatum 6-0

*Class status and roster subject to change.
                                Something doesn't add up, in paper today Happy says he is looking for 5 players, but it didn't disclose who isn't coming back. Happy said he would be ok with one year transfers, which I think hurt them this past year!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X