Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Trevecca came in to play dirty talking trash flagrant fouls and all elbows. These joke refs only want to call techs on us when we retaliate. Filthy.

Comment

They just told us USI lost to Indianapolis, that is great news! A bad loss for USI. It should knock them down some. Bellarmine already has three regional losses to SVSU, Truman, Lincoln Memorial the KWC lady PR girl says that is a regional loss for Bellarmine because LMU is in Tennessee. KWC wins out and the committee has to look at us as a possible 1 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
        The KWC game today will not be as well attended as others, because Kentucky is live on game day all day today.
        I say the crowd is near 1,500, maybe a little more. There was a cheer that went up when they announced USI lost to Indianapolis!

Comment

Originally posted by GMAC-Battler View Post
          They just told us USI lost to Indianapolis, that is great news! A bad loss for USI. It should knock them down some. Bellarmine already has three regional losses to SVSU, Truman, Lincoln Memorial the KWC lady PR girl says that is a regional loss for Bellarmine because LMU is in Tennessee. KWC wins out and the committee has to look at us as a possible 1 seed.
          USI is now 19-2 with losses to BU and Indy. KWC also has two losses, including to USI. I'm not sure how you equate that to a 1 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
            USI is now 19-2 with losses to BU and Indy. KWC also has two losses, including to USI. I'm not sure how you equate that to a 1 seed.
            I said possible. If USI and Bellarmine keep losing, KWC will be a legit argument for top seed. KWC's loss to USI was in Evansville and we were missing two key players. I can guarantee KWC would not lose to Indianapolis. Indianapolis only started winning once they got into GLVC play, not exactly an endorsement of the GLVC. It appears the GLVC is very mediocre. You USI fans say bad things about the GMAC, well the GLVC isn't so great either. KWC about to win 16 in a row BTW, rolling over Trevacca who's a lot better than Indianapolis.

Comment

Lololololololol

Comment

I said possible. If USI and Bellarmine keep losing, KWC will be a legit argument for top seed. KWC's loss to USI was in Evansville and we were missing two key players. I can guarantee KWC would not lose to Indianapolis. Indianapolis only started winning once they got into GLVC play, not exactly an endorsement of the GLVC. It appears the GLVC is very mediocre. You USI fans say bad things about the GMAC, well the GLVC isn't so great either. KWC about to win 16 in a row BTW, rolling over Trevacca who's a lot better than Indianapolis.
                I could turn every argument you just said back on you. Show me any metric or ranking system where TNU is not significantly lower than Indy. Also recall that USI was missing Bobo vs KWC and right time is playing without our starting center. And how many teams I. The GMAC are over .500 at this point?

Comment

I could turn every argument you just said back on you. Show me any metric or ranking system where TNU is not significantly lower than Indy. Also recall that USI was missing Bobo vs KWC and right time is playing without our starting center. And how many teams I. The GMAC are over .500 at this point?
                  You USI fans have been saying all season that Rajala is softer than tissue, why cry now he's out? KWC was missing two key players against USI. They are back now and playing good. That's a fact. And KWC has not lost to bad teams like Indianapolis. I can see USI losing 2-3 more games, Bellarmine maybe 2. That would open door for KWC. And as far as your "charts" go, another sample today why they don't mean anything. Indianapolis was way behind USI and they kill them. Like I said, games are decided on the court, not by a chart.

Comment

A lot has changed since early November for KWC. They are one of the best teams in the nation and Happy has this team playing as a unit like we have not seen since Harper was here. I'll take a 25 point win against Trevacca any day of the week. Good crowd, good result, and 2nd best news of the day is another USI loss. They have 2 losses now, Bellarmine has 3, KWC has 2. All losses are regional losses. Should make the 1st ranking very interesting in a couple weeks.

Comment

One person (by far the most negative person on the board) has called rajala soft. He's one of the best on our team. As for Indy, they are a fantastic team who had a rough start to the year due to a new team. Just like your story for KWC getting better.

Comment

And again, I've never made the claim that my so called "charts" mean that much. But literally every other ranking system out there has TNU ranked waaaaay under Indy.

Comment

McKendree agrees with you being they beat these same studs by 20.

A lot has changed since early November for KWC. They are one of the best teams in the nation and Happy has this team playing as a unit like we have not seen since Harper was here. I'll take a 25 point win against Trevacca any day of the week. Good crowd, good result, and 2nd best news of the day is another USI loss. They have 2 losses now, Bellarmine has 3, KWC has 2. All losses are regional losses. Should make the 1st ranking very interesting in a couple weeks.

Comment

And rightfully so being they suck.

And again, I've never made the claim that my so called "charts" mean that much. But literally every other ranking system out there has TNU ranked waaaaay under Indy.

Comment

I couldn't believe the body language from an official in that game today. I have not been to a game, but I can live stream them. When Trevecca turned the ball over, he exlimpified sheer disgust.

You might not believe what I am going to say. Wesleyan has to take the high road. I personally do not want to respond to criticism anymore. I'm just to old to waste my energy on it any longer.

We'll see where Trevecca will go from here. Really, if we are going to embrace the current purpose of the Wesleyan Way, we have to rise above it. It doesn't matter what people think about you. Your character is everything. John Wooden embraced that philosophy.

It is almost as if I had an epiphany.

I thought Wesleyan did what they had to do. Bart Darrell has got this.

Foster played really well. A lot of teams hate us especially this season because times are changing at Kentucky Wesleyan. What Bart Darrell and the Board of Trustees has done for the college as a whole is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                                And rightfully so being they suck.
                                Yeah, like the USI wins against Mountain State and Martin Methodist. Which one of those is the "mistake" win for USI? Keep on hating and stay depressed over there in Evansville. Nice coach, BTW. Hope you keep him for another ten years. HAHAHA

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X