Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

it looks like things are working out for justin miller. starting all the games and avg 11pts 5 rb for ULL. had 20+ vs BCS schools in 20 min.

Comment

Conference freshman player of the year.
      Last edited by Wesleyan62; 02-17-2017, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
        it looks like things are working out for justin miller. starting all the games and avg 11pts 5 rb for ULL. had 20+ vs BCS schools in 20 min.
        That was a big loss for us, but I believed he was a D1 player since high school

Comment

It will be interesting to see how this team plays, especially in the G-MAC tournament. They'll win out with a sluggish grind. Happy can really prove himself this year at Wesleyan.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
            It will be interesting to see how this team plays, especially in the G-MAC tournament. They'll win out with a sluggish grind. Happy can really prove himself this year at Wesleyan.
            I hope Iam wrong but a Happy coached team doesn't seem like it has the defensive prowess it needs to make a run in my opinion. Are they hungry enough as a team to want it??

Comment

Pick and roll. Switch off.

Comment

Pick and roll. Switch off.
                Stanford is a Junior, why is this his last home game

Comment

He's a senior academically maybe he's going to graduate and play a year elsewhere for grad school

Comment

I hate to see him go but I suspect he can get some $$$$$ from as a 5th year grad student. He has very good grades.

I also suspect Happy believes he has recruits he needs to sign. We need a big point guard.

Comment

All Americans, national champs, pros, successful grads, senior day. SC will be full. If you can not play full out today you should not be playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                        I hate to see him go but I suspect he can get some $$$$$ from as a 5th year grad student. He has very good grades.

I also suspect Happy believes he has recruits he needs to sign. We need a big point guard.
                        How much longer do you think Happy will coach here?

Comment

I think Coach stays until he retires from the profesion. He seems to really enjoy Owensboro and this team has a pucnhers chance if we can get our feet under us with a first round win.

Comment

Wesleyan up 29 at the half 53 to 24. Bosley passes Tinsley into forth place behind Coleman, Higgs and Crowder. No way to call off the dogs this afternoon. This is going to get ugly.

Comment

It's another win. The Sportscenter was not full, even less full in the second half. Joel seemed a little upset that a member of the 1987 Championship team did not show up at halftime on WBIO. It was a really sluggish second half. The second half defense was very poor for KWC.

It's hard to stay focused in this type of game, I guess.

Comment

It's another win. The Sportscenter was not full, even less full in the second half. Joel seemed a little upset that a member of the 1987 Championship team did not show up at halftime on WBIO. It was a really sluggish second half. The second half defense was very poor for KWC.

It's hard to stay focused in this type of game, I guess.
                                If it was Worth, he is in jail? Who was he referring to??

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X