Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well…..last night was pretty cool….right

Comment

• Everyone else may have already known this, but I just figured out that our exhibition tomorrow against WKU is a regular season game for them.

Comment

• The WKU game was about what I expected. #1 it was a regular season game for them so they were NOT going to lose. Plus us beating Louisville opened their eyes a bit and kept them from assuming we'd just roll over.

I will say, too, their style of play is what I'd love to see us do. It won't happen under Cooper, of course, but if and when he moves on we really need to get a coach that preaches pressure defense and up tempo offense. WKU looks like they're going to be plenty fun to watch under their new coach.

Comment

• Ah, THERE'S that good ol' Cooper ball we all know and love! 0-1 baby! Woo hoo! Renew that contract! Heck you just cut two athletic teams, now you can give him a raise!

Comment

• It’s the same stuff year after year….toss the ball around for 25 seconds and someone throw up a contested shot….I don’t know if it’s poor Xs and Os….or lack of talent and ability to create shots….but the offense is ALWAYS so labored and disjointed and rarely generates open looks.

Comment

• Fire Drew Cooper….this sh!t is pathetic….the same problems every game, every year.

I know we probably can’t do any better because of money constraints and just the current reality at KWC…but this is just unwatchable and excruciating

Comment

• I wish Cooper would put some of the energy he had in wanting to fight the Indy HC late in the game…into recruiting shooters and forming effective offensive schemes

Comment

• A win is a win is a win….I’ll take it, baby

Comment

• First game of the real season tonight ... will the "Beat Louisville, almost beat Indy" Panthers show up? Or the "what is this basketball thing you speak of, never seen one before!" Panthers show up?

Comment

• I think we got a positive answer…..but also, I hope Beezy is okay

Comment

• Agree on both counts

Comment

• Conference win, on the road, at #25 Walsh....do we have ourselves a ball team?!

Also, great to see Beezy back in action. Glad he's doing well.

Comment

• Don't jinx it! LOL

Comment

• Another win today

Comment

• Things are definitely looking up. I'm a little worried about our depth, though. With Jake Evans now out for the year we've only got 7 guys playing significant minutes. Doesn't bode well if there are any other injuries, not to mention late in the year with just normal wear and tear. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X