Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
    You, sir, are a ****ing idiot. I am not blaming the message board for KWC's bad season.. I'm blaming YOU and those like you for ruining what used to be an entertaining place to come and talk hoops. You don't want to talk about that. It's one thing to share some trash talk between rivals. But what you and your dumbass USI butt****ers have done is turn this into Jerry Springer online. So f u c k OFF you POS
    Last edited by glvcpro; 01-22-2018, 07:24 PM.

Comment

He really lends to the credibility of everything KWC.

Comment

KWC loses by 30 points at home to something called Malone? You gotta be joking. I hadn't checked out any GMAC scores lately, just hopped back on this board and saw it. John Morris tells me KWC is not looking at D3, but they are a candidate for the NAIA cause all the GLIAC schools that joined the GMAC are too competitive for them. What a dumpster fire KWC sports became in a matter of a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
          KWC loses by 30 points at home to something called Malone? You gotta be joking. I hadn't checked out any GMAC scores lately, just hopped back on this board and saw it. John Morris tells me KWC is not looking at D3, but they are a candidate for the NAIA cause all the GLIAC schools that joined the GMAC are too competitive for them. What a dumpster fire KWC sports became in a matter of a few years.
          It is bad. Who is to blame? The administration. In the past this would be unthinkable for an administration to stay in place when the men's basketball team is the laughing stock of the conference. There is little to be happy about. This type of basketball program can destroy KWC athletics and seriously wound the college at large. They're already in last place in the overall conference standings. They have bragged about upgrading all of the facilities. They produced national championships with a quonset hut.
          Last edited by alumnifan; 01-25-2018, 09:34 PM.

Comment

This basketball team would get blown out in the Mid South.

Comment

Kwc has a tough stretch here at the end. Both cedarville and Walsh games were close. If dropping both those very possible could lose 8 straight.

Comment

The Board of Trustees should make the hire for the next basketball coach at KWC. They should get on it now. I'm serious! This ship has to be righted as soon as possible. It makes me sick!

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                  The Board of Trustees should make the hire for the next basketball coach at KWC. They should get on it now. I'm serious! This ship has to be righted as soon as possible. It makes me sick!
                  Have they posted the position or started the search? Or waiting till after season?

Comment

I have no idea.

Comment

What does KWC typically pay the head basketball coach? I would imagine Todd Franklin and Luke Reigal would be on the shortest of lists.

I have no idea.

Comment

KWC at Findlay game on ESPN3 tomorrow at 1pm.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
                          KWC at Findlay game on ESPN3 tomorrow at 1pm.
                          Thanks!

Comment

I can't even log in at www.kwcpanthers.com - All I can see is the "crowd funding campaign." I wonder if the college had to lay off the SID?

Comment

I can't even log in at www.kwcpanthers.com - All I can see is the "crowd funding campaign." I wonder if the college had to lay off the SID?
                              Click "Continue to Home" or "Skip Permanently" under the Ad.

Comment

The athletic department needs $89,500 to stay solvent. The crowd funding campaign has raised a small portion of that total so far.

This shows you how important the men's basketball team is to the overall well being of the athletic department. I have never seen this happen before at KWC. Wesleyan has no money to even hire a new coach and what kind of recruiter can the interim coach be in this process?

Wesleyan has to start recruiting players for next season. It would be wise if they call on former players to do some recruiting.

This scenario is pathetic! Does Osborne get all the blame? Heck no! The entire current administration, starting with the President, is to blame.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X