X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    Which was greater today? Points scored or attendance
    They waited too late. Prior coach should have been replaced at year end. Waiting that one extra year is deadly. PAFIT.

Comment

Originally posted by Short Haircut View Post
      They waited too late. Prior coach should have been replaced at year end. Waiting that one extra year is deadly. PAFIT.
      It's too late now. Terrible loss. Happy won two G-MAC titles and upped his overall win loss record in a weaker conference than this year.
      Last edited by alumnifan; 01-06-2018, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
        It's too late now. Terrible loss. Happy won two G-MAC titles and upped his overall win loss record in a weaker conference than this year.
        This tean is a dumster fire. Please clean house. This team reminds me the teams righr before Mike Pollio took over

Comment

A 30 pt whoppin by Malone! Malone must be very good this year too. Looks like gmac is becoming a major force.

Comment

What a thrill ride this season. The Board of Trustees should come out and say something regarding the direction in which the athletic program is headed.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
              What a thrill ride this season. The Board of Trustees should come out and say something regarding the direction in which the athletic program is headed.
              I agree. They need to reassure whatever fan base is left that they want a winning D2 program. As a season ticket holder, since 71, i am not interested in supporting a D3 program. We were a good coach away last year to reaching a regional finals game in my opinion. This team is ok, not great, but not bad enough to lose at home by 30 to an average team. The way Happy left town on a fire truck under the cover of a medical necessity is still a big mystery to me. Does anyone care to shed light on Happy's departure? And dont give me the privacy argument. Something is not right with program. Cant be finances, they continue to dress out 50 student athletes for a lising football program since 84

Comment

Thats a losing football program

Comment

• Comment

Ha true. The regular diehard panther fans hardly even blog anymore

Comment

I still scroll through the board but I have given up trying to contribute anything because it's all just idiotic drivel anymore. The train wreck principle keeps me coming back to read but that's about it. Let the lunatics run the asylum. Who cares, it's just a message board.

Comment

Life experience says that these guys who are talking crap on this board without using any common sense would get their ass kicked on the street or in an open gym. Kicking someone when they are down is not wise.
                        A new coach and a good recruiting class could turn things around pretty fast.

Comment

Mostly this site has become a waste of time. GMAC post are okay but the rest are mostly an embracement to their school.

When GMAC gets into the heart of conference games I may read what others say.

Comment

Good win against Salem yesterday. Salem is tough!

Comment

On the bright side, Independence Bank bought a new turf field for Steele Stadium. Everything looks great! The future is bright. Wow! KWC is fantastic!

Comment

KWC 84 - Ohio Valley 86 Final

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X