Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

When it comes to recruiting for next season, we need to be looking to build a team around Rasheide Bell, Dakota Quinn, and Malek Harris. And at this point I say put Evan Milligan on scholarship, hell he's been more productive than most of our scholarship players.

Comment

Noodles?
      Franklin?
      Reigel?
      Blake?

Comment

Tell city?

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
          When it comes to recruiting for next season, we need to be looking to build a team around Rasheide Bell, Dakota Quinn, and Malek Harris. And at this point I say put Evan Milligan on scholarship, hell he's been more productive than most of our scholarship players.
          Build is the key word, you cannot build a program if you recruit guys with one year, we have to do better with high school seniors. Its unbelievable to me we go from last year team and drop to a team that is below 500. Its been a long time since we looked this bad. I cant remember. Is Harris even going to play this year? Can he be redshirted?

Comment

next year = 100% correct. I have heard Harris will play in Ohio next week. He will help. We need to start our three tallest players and try to stop all the points in the paint. Bird should play guard. He and Daniel would be good together. Redix is better than he has shown. He needs to shoot more.

The key to winning today is for the coach to get the players confidence and make them believe that he knows what he is doing.

Comment

Come on to lose by that margin at home? Really

Comment

Last edited by kwcpantherfan; 12-02-2017, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                  next year = 100% correct. I have heard Harris will play in Ohio next week. He will help. We need to start our three tallest players and try to stop all the points in the paint. Bird should play guard. He and Daniel would be good together. Redix is better than he has shown. He needs to shoot more.

The key to winning today is for the coach to get the players confidence and make them believe that he knows what he is doing.
                  There was a 6-4 kid kwc signed named marc moon. What happened to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
                    KWC has to take a good long look at D-3 right now. They will never compete with the Findlays of the new GMAC.

NEVER is an absurd thing to say.

Comment

A good win today.....I just wish more than 500 (if that) people were there to see it,

Comment

Originally posted by Lawson View Post
                        A good win today.....I just wish more than 500 (if that) people were there to see it,
                        I didn't think the crowd was THAT bad.

NEVER is an absurd thing to say.
                        Absurd things is all these USI people say.

Comment

Team grew some today. Bell is going to be a really good PG.

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
                            I didn't think the crowd was THAT bad.

I know the box score said 1600, so I probably was just being grumpy. But the crowd does look sparse on the tv angle from the live stats page.

Comment

I know the box score said 1600, so I probably was just being grumpy. But the crowd does look sparse on the tv angle from the live stats page.
                              Yeah you definitely can't tell how many are there from the camera angle they have. It still wasn't a great crowd but it was the biggest this year so far and really got into the game and made some noise.

Comment

I got to sit in on yesterday's practice. Things I noticed: Low energy team. Not much support for each other. Kind just going through the motions.

Harris even better than I thought. Redix hustles 100% of the time. He really works on his game. Hatton shooting very well. Coaches do not understand how good OD plays at home.

Lots of talent. Parts may be better than the whole. That can change with leadership. I think seeing KWC fans at visiting gyms will help.

Defense could win todays game if we get out on their guards and rebound.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X