Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

I've heard some names privately but won't post them on here because just reading through the last few pages of this thread it sounds like there are more haters than fans here.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
      The only thing you can see on the athletic website is the crowd funding campaign. I don't know how KWC can recover from this debacle. Also, how does this affect their accreditation with SACS and the NCAA?
      I don't understand why you have a kdub logo by your name if you hate the school so much. You should change it to AB or Findlay or someone if you like our rivals better.

Comment

Panthers lose again. Up by almost 20 and Rasheide Bell gets mad at a call and slams down the ball and is t'd up. Wheels fell off from there. Coach Mayes is a nice guy but he sure can't keep control of his players. The next coach won't have that problem based on the names I've heard that are interested.

Comment

USI loses again against ROCKHURST!!! Lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
            Panthers lose again. Up by almost 20 and Rasheide Bell gets mad at a call and slams down the ball and is t'd up. Wheels fell off from there. Coach Mayes is a nice guy but he sure can't keep control of his players. The next coach won't have that problem based on the names I've heard that are interested.
            I don't know why you are kdub nation. Gahh!

Comment

KWC basketball, you might be in luck. Watson is on his way out. He would look awfully good wearing Purple next season as KWC Head Coach.

Comment

What names are being tossed out as candidates? This is a message board. It's not the Courier Journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
                  KWC basketball, you might be in luck. Watson is on his way out. He would look awfully good wearing Purple next season as KWC Head Coach.
                  Minnesota must have had a really cold winter because your brain is frozen if you believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
                    Should have known before you hired him .... always a Watson never a Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
                      I don't understand why you have a kdub logo by your name if you hate the school so much. You should change it to AB or Findlay or someone if you like our rivals better.
                      I will tell you why I have a KWC logo by my name, because I have followed Kentucky Wesleyan basketball since 1981 when I was a freshman. I give to the program almost every season. Wesleyan basketball is not about mediocrity. If I criticize the program it's because I Hate to see them lose.

As far as I am concerned the entire administration should be on their way out. Don't tell me to cheer for AB or Findlay. You cheer for them.
                      Last edited by alumnifan; 02-20-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Who would have thought in 2000 that if kdub and usi stayed D2 they would become joke programs.

Comment

In 2000 you wouldn't have known. But after 3 years with prior and current coach it was easy to predict. Both programs made big reaches and it burnt them. NSFL.

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                          Who would have thought in 2000 that if kdub and usi stayed D2 they would become joke programs.

Comment

Owensboro would support a D1 team. Wesleyan will never be D1 in it's present state. Who knows what the college will look like in the decades ahead? My guess is it will not change much.

Comment

Any news on who replaces Happy's side kick at the helm for next season? I am assuming KWC plays Findlay and their season will mercifully end. The carnage of it all..........stay tuned.

Comment

I don't think Owensboro would support a D1 team - much like the multiple pro teams that they've tried which start with good crowds and dwindle down to a couple hundred per game. But I guess you never know. I'm curious to see if WKU-O ever adds athletics. They could build a good Juco program there, if they did.

I've heard there has been massive interest in the HC position. I just hope the admin does what's best for the program and hires a high profile outsider to come in and rebuild the program. Coach Mays seems like a really nice guy, and under different circumstances maybe he would be "that guy" but given the results of this season I feel like we can't afford to give him the keys even for a one year contract. Attendance has already dropped like a rock. If they don't hire outside we might be competing with Ohio Valley for the lowest average attendance in the conference next year and I don't think anyone wants that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X