Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

I wish I had supported Todd more than I did. However, I was at his resignation announcement and very few can say that. He has a beautiful family and he will always be thankful for what Wesleyan did to help him improve his earning capacity.

Comment

I know not to expect any kind of announcements before probably next week but the suspense is killing me. All finalists that I have been told about have had their seasons ended at this point, so if there hasn't been additions to the last short-list I heard then things should be able to move along a little more freely now.

Comment

$$$$$$$$ and asst. coaches

Comment

I think they know they're going to have to open up the checkbook for this one. They can't afford to settle for cheap. In the long run paying more for the right guy will be an investment with a net gain.

Comment

Agree Please give us some hints as to the names you have heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
              Agree Please give us some hints as to the names you have heard.
              Alright, I will throw these hints out there. They are from a non-official source that I trust, so take that as you may.

The candidate that I have crossed all my fingers and toes and even some internal organs in the hopes that we can get him hired is the HC at a successful private D2 school in the NYC area.

The Kentucky candidate that I have heard is a finalist is HC at Thomas Moore College. (OK I gave that one away)

The other D2 HC has been at a successful RMAC school for the last several years.

The D2 Associate HC is from a recent D2 national champion.

The 5th finalist by default is our current interim coach.

I will say this, also...they are or were considering these as finalists...but with all of the coaching changes going on right now if they couldn't hire one of the four primary candidates would they really default it to Mays? Or would they look at some other folks that maybe are now available and weren't before?

Comment

Thank YOU...after my meeting lots of searching happening. I like the Thomas Moore coach.

Comment

Thank YOU...after my meeting lots of searching happening. I like the Thomas Moore coach.
                  Yes, he's got a really nice resume including assistant for Davenport at Bellarmine for a few years including their 2011 national title. He would be my second choice after NYC coach.

Comment

Another kwc season passes and the players are fleeing as fast as they can. Place is a dumpster fire!

Comment

Oh my God we are losing the wonderful players that set a record for techs and had the first losing season in years. Woe is KWC. What will we ever do. Let's wait and see.

Comment

Oh my God we are losing the wonderful players that set a record for techs and had the first losing season in years. Woe is KWC. What will we ever do. Let's wait and see.
                        Exactly. Also, a new coach wants his own players.

Comment

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
                          Alright, I will throw these hints out there. They are from a non-official source that I trust, so take that as you may.

The candidate that I have crossed all my fingers and toes and even some internal organs in the hopes that we can get him hired is the HC at a successful private D2 school in the NYC area.

The Kentucky candidate that I have heard is a finalist is HC at Thomas Moore College. (OK I gave that one away)

The other D2 HC has been at a successful RMAC school for the last several years.

The D2 Associate HC is from a recent D2 national champion.

The 5th finalist by default is our current interim coach.

I will say this, also...they are or were considering these as finalists...but with all of the coaching changes going on right now if they couldn't hire one of the four primary candidates would they really default it to Mays? Or would they look at some other folks that maybe are now available and weren't before?

Did the coach from the New York area (Brooklyn) bring his team to the Sportscenter some years ago? If so, I sat near him during a game. He has lots of energy. I like him.
                          Last edited by alumnifan; 03-15-2018, 10:16 AM.

Comment

No, I don't believe so. I will have to look but I think I know who you're referring to and if so this is a different NYC area school.

Comment

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
                              No, I don't believe so. I will have to look but I think I know who you're referring to and if so this is a different NYC area school.

Comment

You, sir, are good. That is correct. I believe he would be an absolute spot-on hire for KWC.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X