Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Yes and no

I like our new coaches, I like the players signed, I like the players staying, I like thinking more good news is coming, I feel for the young men that hurt their future due to losing composure over and over. Which one would you hire?

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
      Yes and no

I like our new coaches, I like the players signed, I like the players staying, I like thinking more good news is coming, I feel for the young men that hurt their future due to losing composure over and over. Which one would you hire?
      They're young. Hopefully they will have learned from the experience and can gain mental toughness from it.

Comment

For some reason young people do not realize that job recruiters will know everything about them before deciding to offer. Bad tweets, stupid facebooks , sport techs, three/four colleges all can make it a NO.

Comment

Originally posted by Slayer View Post
          And just when I thought it was miserable to be a usi fan. I can look at this board and realize things could be worse.

Comment

Comment

Comment

And just when I thought it was miserable to be a usi fan. I can look at this board and realize things could be worse.
                sensibility slayer strikes

Comment

The Slayer!

Comment

Another kwc season passes and the players are fleeing as fast as they can. Place is a dumpster fire!
                    Brandon stated that if it is obvious a poster is just out to antagonize others he will be banned.
                    What other recourse is there? You dont respect others, how can you respect yourself?

Comment

Kwc is a lost cause. The posters on here occasionally brag about how 3000 people used to fill the sports center. Saturday they had like 700 people in attendance. They are done!!
                      oh, you have a lot more of these.

Comment

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
                        Huh, from their roster I'm assuming you mean the kid from Israel. Hasn't been announced as transferring yet, but that doesn't mean anything. Have we ever had a player from there? I'm betting not!
                        I think he is talking about Griggs...6-8 player who averaged around 8 points/6 rebounds per game at 2 different JUCOs, never made the floor at JSU. Heard he looks good in HRC without anyone playing against him. Hope Coach Cooper remembers the talent level Bellermine had to make it to NCAAs, not the talent level it took Thomas More to make it to NCAAs.

Which is better getting beat by 30 at home when you have good individual talent but no "team play" or coach, or lose by 30 at home with no talent but good "team play" and coach, asking for a friend?

Listen I want to be optimistic but its hard. I understand there were some bad off-court issues with last year's players. Hate it for KWC.

Comment

And all the posts = accurate info. Sorry kwc is competing at this level now. Btw nobody answered my ? When was the last time kwc beat usi?

Comment

And all the posts = accurate info. Sorry kwc is competing at this level now. Btw nobody answered my ? When was the last time kwc beat usi?

Comment

We have to be careful to not go full Mark Zuckerberg here with the censorship efforts. We will end up with a board of 4 people. The discussion and activity has come to a screeching halt already.

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                              Brandon stated that if it is obvious a poster is just out to antagonize others he will be banned.
                              What other recourse is there? You dont respect others, how can you respect yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                                We have to be careful to not go full Mark Zuckerberg here with the censorship efforts. We will end up with a board of 4 people. The discussion and activity has come to a screeching halt already.
                                It is the offseason, you know. Discussion will pick up in the fall.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X