Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
    We have to be careful to not go full Mark Zuckerberg here with the censorship efforts. We will end up with a board of 4 people. The discussion and activity has come to a screeching halt already.
    Not asking for censorship here, Just a little respect for others. My God ,is that too much to ask? And why is that so hard to understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
      Not asking for censorship here, Just a little respect for others. My God ,is that too much to ask? And why is that so hard to understand?
      Fire Watson

Comment

What did he say that was offensive to anyone? I am having a hard time believing your are that offended by his comment. This censorship theme needs to stop.

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post

Comment

Really? How many times does a person need to tell Someone their team or coach sucks before it becomes obvious his only goal is to antagonize? Whatever man.

Comment

Another signee! This young man had also been offered by Ferris State and Northwood.

https://twitter.com/Zavon_godwin4/st...00323090485249

Comment

A really nice player..prefect D II 4.

Comment

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
                Another signee! This young man had also been offered by Ferris State and Northwood.

https://twitter.com/Zavon_godwin4/st...00323090485249
                The photo of the Sportscenter in that Tweet was probably provided for him, or he copied it from somewhere. It had to be taken by someone in the stands. I was at that game against Bellarmine when Young and McFarland was on that team. It has not been that full as of late. That game photo was when Todd Lee was there or I can't see, which is possible at my age.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                  What did he say that was offensive to anyone? I am having a hard time believing your are that offended by his comment. This censorship theme needs to stop.
                  No, it does not need to stop. I have had my Rep Power taken from me before on several occasions, and it was probably justified. If you want to come on here and just blast away at KWC, or any entity with malice, it is uncalled for. If you start writing with some decorum you can get out of the red. I should know.

BTW, I don't live in Owensboro. That is where my heart is. There was no way I could afford a home in Owensboro the size of the one I live in now, and it's no mansion, but I do have a large yard out in the country in western Kentucky. JFTR, I can still attend games if I wanted. Still, I really appreciate the fact that the games are streamed. REALLY APPRECIATE THE LIVE STREAMING. That is an amazing piece of technology that will only improve over time and it has only been here recently that I have been able to get satellite internet which is also amazing. I AM OLD.
                  Last edited by alumnifan; 05-07-2018, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Also, to the new recruit, Zavon Godwin. Please use a capitol G on you last name that appears on your Twitter account. Thank you for signing with KWC! Please note: on your Twitter account it says KWU. No, it is KWC and always has been. You will find that out rather quickly in the upcoming academic year when you start attending KWC. You hopefully will hear the cheer, "Who are we? KWC."

There is no shame in being a C as opposed to a U. When you attend a C it means you are probably attending a private liberal arts college which holds just as much value for you, if not more, as most U's.

BTW, if this young man has the kind of hops like he has in high school, he will light the Sportscenter UP! He can finish with some real dunking SKILLS on the D2 level! He could be better than Jordan Jacks and Wesleyan is getting him as a freshmen player.

Man, HE IS IMPRESSIVE! Honestly, I can't remember a freshmen with anymore skill at the rim than he has at KWC. He looks like a solid DI recruit.

He is psyched about coming to KWC. I like him.

Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/zavon_godwin4?lang=en
                    Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShUkedA79FM
                    Last edited by alumnifan; 05-07-2018, 07:36 AM.

Comment

What about Zavon Godwin? The peeps on this board who follow freshmen players can tell by just that one promo video on YouTube that he can jump. He can shoot the three as well, but his shot will improve significantly as he matures. He's got a good physique as an incoming freshmen also, but he will physically mature quickly once he starts eating that delicious food in the President's Hall and starts hitting the weights. Hey, don't knock the cafeteria food! It's much better now than when I went there in the last century. I ate that stuff up then. Shoot, man, I had to ask my mama if anyone was going to eat that last banana on top of the fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                        The photo of the Sportscenter in that Tweet was probably provided for him, or he copied it from somewhere. It had to be taken by someone in the stands. I was at that game against Bellarmine when Young and McFarland was on that team. It has not been that full as of late. That game photo was when Todd Lee was there or I can't see, which is possible at my age.

Yeah, its an old photo.

I can find myself in the picture and I've lived in DC for 4 years.

Comment

It's one of the generic photos they still use in some of the online stories for non-game specific features.

Comment

Is there a better situation for a new HS senior in D2 basketball than KWC. A chance to start/ play four years and be part of something really special. Coaches will focus on making you better. The town will give you complete support. A degree from a highly rated school. On and on I could go.

Comment

I wonder if that kid that chose Wheeling Jesuit is having second thoughts

Comment

If not now he will later. I think the "Jesuit" drew him to them.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X